Most disliked pundit

‘He knows’ - Richard Keys makes major Liverpool and Pep Guardiola prediction after Man City defeat (msn.com)

Never thought I would see the day this cnut said something good about us…!

1 Like

Have to disagree. He’s a very knowledgeable football man and is very capable of breaking down and explaining tactics and what not. He’s also a true Dub and his expressions are very much in line with thy local dialect, eg when co commentating on Liverpool on national radio he called Shaqiri a “Barreller” due to his frame.

Was Irish national team manager for a scandalously short term and fell out with the then powers that be in the FAI. Was very focal against them and he was proved right. Because he called the FAI out on their behaviour he’s basically been blacklisted, whereas in other nations he’d be very involved at all levels to develop players. In my opinion anyway.

As far as I remember, he was his friends with Houllier for footballing reasons and I think he was offered a role in a scouting capacity by him. I think. His knowledge of players world wide is very impressive especially at youth level.

1 Like

Don’t like any of the up and coming/newbies BT and Sky have.

Jenas - can’t stand, never could. Savage the same, Joe Cole the same, Paul Scholes fucking dopey and boring the toe sucking cringe bag.

Who else is there? That clown Ohara on talksport, only listen to him when he’s slaughtering Spurs.

2 Likes

The female pundits seem to be the best currently, the one on BT game on Wednesday was quite knowledgeable for a pundit.

1 Like

She talks too much though :smile:

Now now…i wonder what the next comment is going to be!!!:blush::blush::blush:

Silent commentators are the best

1 Like

Sherwood just jumped to the top of the wanklist

1 Like

Tactics tim?

Did he throw his gilet away in disgust.

Erm, I’m not sure what you mean there?

Whatever it takes to make it last longer, I guess :man_shrugging:

He’s the greatest wanker

I think that’s still Jenas.

To think Swindon appointed Tactics Tim as a director of football and suggested it was a new age at the club.

2 Likes

I wonder why?……………….That I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Are these really Richard Keys’ words? :exploding_head:

28-Feb entry

Why didn’t Klopp bring on his No1? Surely Alisson is better at saving pens than Kelleher? If not - and Allison had been playing - would Klopp have changed them? Of course he wouldn’t. I love Klopp because he keeps it all so simple. And his team reflect his approach to life - all energy. Brilliant. I’m glad Liverpool won.

21-Feb entry

Twitchy bum time has come early for Guardiola and his team, although they probably don’t know that yet. And they might not even have realised yet exactly what Kane did Saturday evening. From being nailed on they’re now by no means certain. I fancy Liverpool. And I fancy Liverpool in Europe as well. Why? Because they’re better. They’re stronger. They can grind wins and they’re not afraid of City. There’s a reason Guardiola called them a ‘pain in the arse’ before the Spurs game. He knows.

2 Likes

I honestly expected Crooks to have at least one Utd player in his team when I looked this morning.

Cavani?

Jones, maybe…

Ronaldo? :thinking::nerd_face:

1 Like