Well Well… Schmeichel Jackson :rofl:

3 Likes

Hehe

1 Like

Erm…

Pass.

1 Like

Kevin Campbell:

“Some of the decisions that are going Liverpool’s way at the moment are beyond the rub of the green. It is way beyond that.” What a prick.

3 Likes

When did he say that? And did he back it up with any examples? Because I don’t know which decisions he’s talking about.

What like the offside in the lead up to the goal that went against us.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Well they were both right with the One to Watch predictions, but not for the reason’s they were expecting :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess Man Utd surpassed Carragher’s expectations in how badly it went.

If I was honest I’d watched Lukaku in Serie A a fair bit and like Ronaldo I just didn’t see what Chelsea were buying in him.

I would have kept Werner to start and see if I could get some more out of him and looked for someone as back up

1 Like
4 Likes

He needs to retire the f***in dinosaur…

6 Likes

On NBC network (USA Sports), I think that it was Arlo White providing commentary for the match. He was great.
The Youtube clips may be geolocked to US region…if so you will need VPN to view them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV09EAEaanA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxVc0BU10wY

2 Likes

You spelt wanker wrong.

2 Likes

Video unavailable in my country :neutral_face:

I remember when Keita scored for Liverpool against Soton and his reaction was so dull I thought it was offside.

He did a sort of groan sound.

Hope he is at the Ethiad on Sunday if a dream scenario for us happens he is going make it sound like someone is taking a library book out.

4 Likes

Tyler should be shot with a blunderbus loaded with his own excrement. Might give him pause. Ironically, most other Prem fans think he’s biased against their own clubs also. Some going that…:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Accidentally saw Robbie Earle the other day and he wasn’t terrible. Was I just lucky?

No. He’s legit good.

4 Likes

Are they all still on NBC? Arlo White and Dixon were good on comms and Earle was good in the studio.

I’ve stopped stealing football as much so i see less NBC now.

Yeah, Earle, Mustoe and Rebecca Lowe is my favourite studio team. Knowledgeable, amusing without being laddish, and fair. It seems they approach it more professionally distanced from the rivalries that still seem to poison the perspective of all the top pundits in the domestic coverage - possibly a benefit of using smart players who played for shit clubs who werent good enough to be involved in those rivalries.

3 Likes