Most disliked pundit

Jenas being considered a colleague of Roberto Baggio? That would be A Jenas wet dream

2 Likes

Paul Merson.

Why?

1 Like

Agreed. And my reasoning is as before, his football knowledge (and intelligence) is not higher than that of many fans. He quite often says incredibly daft stuff that makes me wonder why they have him on tv.
Not everyone can be Gary Lineker, who I find excellent, but many can surely be in between him and Merson without greater difficulty.

1 Like

I think Jenas is one of the worst pundits ever to grace punditry but even he is better than Paul Merson, itā€™s a shame he hasnā€™t said some crap on Twitter like Matt Le Tisser.

2 Likes

Is Martin Keown still working as a pundit?

Merson has decided that JĆ¼rgenā€™s got a problem with Robbo, because Kostas has come on in the last couple of games.

Classic Film Reaction GIF

1 Like

Any white substance around his nose or self?

2 Likes

Not if Pep was anywhere near.

1 Like

Nevin doing his best to enter, he went really crap a few years back.

Have always liked him, despite his atrocious choice of clubs to play for, but that is just desperate.

2 Likes

He used to be excellent and my idea of a good pundit but about 2-3 years ago he started saying nonsense.

Iā€™m sure that many people would say the same about me.

Same to be fair

Craig Burley ā€“ ā€œKloppā€™s got to calm down. He talked about time wasting 24 hours before this gameā€

Well, Klopp was right, wasnā€™t he? At least Burley agreed with the extra time added on.

3 Likes

Craig Burley? They really are finding the dregs of punditry this week.

He is unfortunately a mainstay on the ESPN coverage. It says a lot about ESPN that he is just about the best one they have.

1 Like

Bloody hell it must be bad. Last time I ever remember him was when he spent an hour on BT Sport saying Klopp wasnā€™t good enough for the PL.

Burley, Nicol, Shaka, and some imbecilic Venezuelan guy who as a striker scored about 20 MLS goals in his 10 year career who has done more to reinforce awful stereotypes about what ā€œsoccerā€ is to Americans than Ladybugs and Kicking and Screaming combined.

1 Like

FT: Man Utd 3-1 Arsenal

Robbie Savage

Ex-Wales midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live

Transfer window is closed, right now my top four is Man City, Spurs, Chelsea and Man Utd - no Arsenal, no Liverpool. Theyā€™ve transformed and Man Utd have a better squad than Liverpool.

How does this guy even hold down a job as a punditā€¦

Happy to be written off.

Shows how awful punditry in this country is, they were average against Leicester and Southampton, we were bollocks against them and they still could have drawn and they were smashed at the beginning.

Have more faith in Palace next week against them.

2 Likes