Most disliked pundit

If you get there can you confirm that Jay is only 2 ft tall please

1 Like

same size as a kitten . tiger in the tackle.

I will certainly take my tape measure for you!

Ah the banter!! Magnificent stuff Rambler! You are a comedy genius the way to keep baiting the same people over and over!! Well done.

Is it not a very valid point that someone who has actually played the game at the very highest level, as opposed to lots of people who possibly have not done so (Iā€™m assuming that is the case), sees things differently? BTW donā€™t keep taking it personally. :wink:

Hard not to, as its aimed in a certain direction.

There is a wide spectrum of views on here and we just happen to be at opposite ends on this one topicā€¦on lots of other stuff we will probably agree. :+1: I was actually quite surprised when I heard Souness say that about AT but I thought it was interesting given the stick he got and gets from all the fans.

3 Likes

@Quicksand from what i remember of @Rambler from the TIA forums they re a pretty decent member of the community.

Iā€™d be surprised if he had a personal agenda bias against you.

2 Likes

We are at odds on the issue of referees.
Its going on a while.

1 Like

you will probably never agree on it but maybe just maybe you both have very good points to make.

1 Like

The question is whether his experience is still relevant as the modern game is quite different from his time, in terms of physicality, speed, fitness, let alone technical skills. Rules have changed quite a fair bit too.

He gets basically everything wrong, so at least heā€™s being consistentā€¦?

i certainly hope they discuss it at length yet againā€¦eventually it might follow a different patternā€¦maybeā€¦

3 Likes

Did they ask him about drug taking and racist remarks?

2 Likes

Something positive for a change. :+1:

1 Like

I prefer his Tyler ones

1 Like

I have to leave it here

:+1:

5 Likes

Saying what most know but wonā€™t say.

Itā€™s wrong though - Drury is a right cunt who prefers Cheaty and relishes making drama of us losing.

Roberto Baggio: "I find it unpleasant to judge players on the pitch, thatā€™s why I donā€™t do any TV punditry work.

I see colleagues who couldnā€™t complete 3 dribbles condemn players on air.ā€

7 Likes

i think he may be talking about Jermaine Jenas! :wink:

1 Like