New European Super League

I wouldn’t tell Stan fuck all either,the cunt.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Hope it’s us

2 Likes

and so it starts…our ascend to an Oil Club

1 Like

I think that probably is us, I think that’s probably when we will say we’ve left.

I wanted the true colours to be the statements they always made about LFC, the team, the players, the supporters and the history, but alas not…

1 Like

The follow up clean up is quite essential, both from our club and football in general. So much noises came past two days from so many media houses and organizations, but these problems shouldn’t be forgotten. It’s just one evil that is getting ousted, plenty other still remain and this would just be one battle won and not the war.

14 Likes

That sounds like a very Spursy comment

Spurs or Arsenal

Hheee :rofl: :thinking: :rofl:. You all are on a roll.

1 Like

BREAKING: ESL announce two new teams, The Stratford Reds and the Turin Old Ladies.

It’s back on…

2 Likes

Have we declared “we’re out” yet?

1 Like

Some really good stuff is happening now. The rats don’t had absolutely no self awareness and no sense of gravity, those behind this will be hate objects for a very, very long time indeed. I can’t even fathom how they thought the rest of the football world, but also including their OWN fans, would react to this.
Personally, I am grieving, I had only good thoughts about our owners, but that has fundamentally changed. What they signed up to is truly unforgivable, and I can’t fathom how they thought fans would be okay with utterly annihilating their favorite clubs images, in a quest to rob smaller clubs of revenue and competition. Had this truly evil idea gone through, it would damage so many other clubs, just so that a select few could do whatever they wanted, and pick and choose all the best players in “smaller” clubs. And then you have the fact that if lesser clubs like West Ham manage the “impossible”, to get Champions League, they fucking well deserve it ! It was up to our club on the pitch to stop them and take their place (which we probably won’t manage to do now), not through craven assassination like this, and set up a phony league with barely any relegation.

2 Likes

Yeah. Something everyone rather conveniently forgot in last 48 hours.

1 Like

Levy is probably wondering if JP Morgan will want their money back.

1 Like

Can we play in there alone or what happened?? Ffs

1 Like

Soo, UEFA can get back to screwing all fans over again? Not just the ones outside of the ESL?

1 Like

Will City’s legal team submit their paperwork in time? :thinking:

5 Likes

As funny as it will be to see the billionaires squirm, I’m still raging that our owners made Klopp and the team go through all that shite last night

6 Likes

What time is the CAS ruling due to be announced?

2 Likes