New European Super League

1 Like

Ayeā€¦ couldnā€™t even say ā€œNot before our gameā€. Noobs.

The clubs owners are all a bunch of clowns. Including ours.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/theanfieldwrap/status/1384589165430513665?s=21

And we are doneā€¦

??? whats this say

This twitt in unavailable

1 Like

Hate Woodward but this is deflecting from the Glazers as it was they who were the ones pushing for this

4 Likes

I can see FSG selling. The only problem is weā€™ll end up with some oligarch that is as immoral as the ESL

2 Likes

It surely isā€¦twitting heck

Shaming actually helps if there is enough of it. The more there is, the faster this abortion of an idea will die.
So just take on your raincoat and and accept that the seagulls will shit on us all. It is better for us all if there is a lot, lot of shit pouring down sadly. But our owners brought us this down-pouring of shit and they own it. In time, eventually, when this idea is deader than a cremated corpse, people will forget about it and the good old football banter will be back. But for a while, I predict that a lot of shit is going to come Liverpoolā€™s way. So please Mr. Henry, withdraw already !

Yup the Glaziers had their name on the launch statement, I assume itā€™s still on the official?

Edit: yup

2 Likes

Ah it say here we goā€¦ deleted now.

1 Like

A better one thank fuck

8 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!
(yes, body is unclear but it is a full sentence, thanks for asking, forum program).

1 Like

Considering all these clubs signed up itā€™s going to be interesting to see if there are any legal implications of back tracking and pulling out!

Still nothing official.

Soā€¦Madrid and Barca have no moneyā€¦

Mbappe, back on!!

1 Like

Perez might need to save that money ā€¦

1 Like

I am so overjoyed at this news. I had thrown all the cards, decided that I would never ever in my lifetime support a club that was behind this, and I have come to love Liverpool so, so much. This takes a large weight from my mind, I was really down yesterday, as I had decided I would bid you all farewell if this went through, as I could never in good conscience wish a club that was behind such an atrocity, well. Now I donā€™t have to end my support and love for Liverpool and that simply feels amazingly good. I canā€™t really put it into words. Very happy now. I was kind of preparing to write some words to those I tend to interact with and say good bye.

1 Like