New European Super League

No club has officially pulled out, all via journos at the mo.

3 Likes

8 Likes

But thankfully from a lot of various credible sources !

2 Likes

If this means that we can’t afford a super player we otherwise could have afforded if the Cartel League was started, so be it. No title is worth that. Winning wouldn’t have meant much then.

3 Likes
1 Like
16 Likes

Gods, now I am in a good mood :relaxed: See you guys later, I am off to cook a really fine meal now. Going to spend some time to make a proper good celebratory late dinner now. Some things needs proper celebration.

3 Likes

You mean… No Snoogy Doogy? :sob:

6 Likes

all fun and games, no winners in this unfortunately…maybe uefa gaining more power God forbid

They’ll be a club statement and we’ll say we thought it was a European Soup League and we’ll see Henry in a pic holding a bowl of cream of chicken soup with tears in his eyes…

3 Likes

The awful thing is UEFA and FIFA are no better than these lot of billionaires and will now pretend to be the white knights saving football.

10 Likes

Haha, but seriously mate. Whatever it takes. Whatever will be will be. Even Mbappe and Haaland combined and our choice pick of the best midfielders in the world would not be worth this. Any future title would be insignificant and worthless then (this is my personal view anyway).
Let us just hope for the best now.
Anyway, off to cook some good food now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

exactly this, throw skysports and BT sports in there as well… nothing to celebrate to be honest…

7 Likes

Should all be deducted points imo

Coming soon to Sky, a new 15-part series: The Day Gary Neville Saved Football

10 Likes

Viva Wolfie Smith!! :grinning: :clap:t3:

3 Likes

exactly!! My wish was they should have held out longer and got concessions from uefa and PL… because the model as is is jus not sustainable

Get in there Kenny!!!

2 Likes

followed by euro 2000 england v romania. how phil neville destroyed dreams.?

2 Likes

So can I ask what the fuck was with the launch? Announcing and then only Perez from the clubs involved publicly commenting over the next 48 hours.

Did they expect to have fans onside and so didn’t want to dig deeper when the fans unleashed? Could they possibly be that out of touch that they were banking on everyone apart from UEFA and FIFA being behind it?

Why would you put together robust plans (they were talking about launching this summer!) And not understand what your fan base wanted?

Fancy flinging shit at the fan(s) then not even bothering to sell it. I thought these were businessmen trying to sell their business?

Worst. Launch. Ever.

7 Likes