New European Super League

rofl

I’m not surprised the head of this was Perez. Real Madrid has talked for many years about getting more money from La Liga, and looked enviously at the money in the PL.

1 Like

Here we go

14 Likes

oh the fucking fun . "look at liverpool the super duper league world european and chocolate trophy winning cunts "

fuck off FSG CUNTS - saved our club to then fuck us up the arse.

2 Likes

I FUCKING LOVE OUR PLAYERS :heart:

RESPECT LADS

(Yes this is a complete sentence - seriously Mods can we fuck this feature off)

7 Likes

Spurs staying silent…so they can crown themselves winners of the first ESL league.

League of one :rofl:

2 Likes

henry fonda cigar GIF

2 Likes
12 Likes

Love our boys :heart:

11 Likes

Let the soap opera begin.

6 Likes
8 Likes

I too want to sign this

1 Like

:joy:

25 Likes
9 Likes

Can we announce Gaz Neville as President of the world now?

1 Like

the only thing ill say to this is that young people didnt ask to be associated with this and theres no evidence that the game is too short in thier minds.

it might be believable on some metric, but dont just take Perez’s quotes, use them as evidence, and slag a whole generation off .

we stick together in this and we try to educate the youth about the bueaty of the game. not blame them for soemthing thats not even been mentioned in any quarter anywhere as a serious issue…

just sayin…

4 Likes

Crazy that Perez - a 70 year old Spanish bloke feels he is the spokes person for all the young people
Of the world.

I wonder what “wanker” is in
Spanish

6 Likes
6 Likes

Sergio Ramos.

23 Likes

bahahahahaha

1 Like

Clearly they have their best PR team working on it.

Suspect they will release some kind of apologetic bollocks about not taking the views of the best fans in the world and underestimating their feelings about the club.

Too late though, they have just fucked themselves.

2 Likes