New European Super League

In Chelsea they pronounce it Kepa

4 Likes

ROFL ! Fair play, lulz :smiley:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :kissing: :relaxed:

You guys and gals are the best !!! I love you all!

3 Likes

I wonder how many young people he knows, aren’t they more keen on E sports anyhow, maybe Perez can look at that.

2 Likes

The Chelsea Brighton game is so dull…got me longing for some sort of Euro League where only the elite teams play…just a thought…

3 Likes

Funnier when posted the second time too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheres the statement John

1 Like

Maybe we can start like a league for like the European super clubs… what to call it though

This is from an American LFC fan. He knows US Businessman well.

3 Likes

Could do with Brighton winning here

Man City have officially withdrawn

City 100% out

1 Like

I’m kind of shocked at how quickly some of these clubs capitulated. They had to know how much backlash they’d receive. The fact that they couldn’t stand it for 48 hours is an amazing lack of foresight and conviction.

12 Likes
6 Likes

Was just thinking the same.

City and Chelsea were probably the easiest two to remove themselves along with Ath Madrid, Barca’s statements sound frankly odd, lot of bullshit going on there.

Spurs still have a stadium to pay for and I’m not sure what Real Madrid can do, but fuck me they aren’t going get a decision go their way against Chelsea after this.

5 Likes

He is their spokesman, and honestly that is more respectable (no, I don’t respect him) than being part of the cabal, while cowardly keeping silent like some certain others. This is Anfield claimed that Henry was one of the principal movers behind, and while I don’t how much blame he should get compared to the others and how much a principal mover he is, make no mistake, this was a concerted effort by 12 clubs and boards that had gone over this for a very long time. This was hardly a knee jerk idea and it takes time for 12 clubs to agree to anything, so given that, I am not sure we can blame Perez who fronts this more than our own owner and board. They are all guilty. At least Perez has the balls to lie publicly and take the brunt of it as the front man, our own owner is silent, which is imo worse.
and with that, Magnus goes back to cooking

5 Likes

I saw one on Facebook yesterday. “Inviting Spurs to join the ESL is like asking Bananaman to join the Avengers”. :joy:

7 Likes

SSN : The ESL happy to speak to UEFA to stop the ESL idea, if UEFA relinquish some of their powers

1 Like

Probably should have been the approach 2-3 days ago, hardly coming from any position of power now.

2 Likes