New European Super League

Juve sacking Agnelli is hilarious. He went from the Chair of the ECA and the club 48 hours ago to being hated and jobless.

6 Likes
1 Like

Hasnā€™t his family owned Juve for like 60 years?

What this cadaverous ghoul doesnā€™t fucking understand is that young people donā€™t watch football because they literally have no means to access it legally. The only way young people can access football is highlights packages or illegal streams.

He is literally the biggest bellend in football right now

6 Likes

Tribus: "ESL will not happen on our watch ".
Everyone: ā€œExcellent timing, Tribus!ā€

7 Likes

Manchester City have just released the following club statement:

Manchester City Football Club can confirm that it has formally enacted the procedures to withdraw from the group developing plans for a European Super League.

Ok people, take note: these guys are not only every bit as stupid as the others, but also lack any kind of guts. Thatā€™s the worst mixture of them all. :innocent:

7 Likes

This whole thing has definitely got more people interested in football,the fucking irony.

5 Likes

The hypocrisy of it allā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve never even seen their watches or logo before! This is better advertising for them than being out actual sponsor :laughing:

7 Likes

I was thinking this, apparently they are time keeper but I was sure that was someone else.

R we out yetā€¦or are we last man standingā€¦

1st thing on sports News here in NZ, they do call it Soccer though grrrrrrrr

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. Lock City to win the CL now. A year ago they banned them from their competitions.

1 Like

I wonder what would be the rewards for Qatar and PSG.

1 Like

Itā€™s been worth it just for the epic trolling from other clubs

8 Likes

I wonder what FSGā€™s groveling apology letter will say?

This was my exact concern, now Plastics and C$ty pull out and it instantly weakens the proposed league and/or bargaining power against UEFA (I still think this is the reasoning for the breakaway). If everyone folds, basically UEFA is even more firmly entrenched in dictator type power. They can make any stupid proposals, and turn around and say ā€œWhat the fuck you going to do about it?ā€

I donā€™t know of tribusā€¦ are they a big sponsor of ours?

A cheque for Mbappe,hip hipā€¦

3 Likes
1 Like