New European Super League

Maybe Jurgen will make a sub before 70mins now? :joy:

1 Like

They are local so I would imagine not but can’t be certain

1 Like

Bayern, PSG, and Dortmund - three clubs that would have ultimately joined the ESL if the UCL collapsed - played this so well. They sat back knowing that if the UCL collapsed, they could join the ESL without receiving 1% of the backlash because they didn’t really have any choice at that point. By refusing to join initially, they actually gained esteem in the world of football.

And now that the ESL is falling apart, they can just come through all of this with burgeoning reputations as opposed to the tarnished legacies of their rivals.

11 Likes

I wonder what the deal under the table with them is…

Holy shit, the mighty TIBIS, wonder if Nike will shudder in their boots and follow suit.

5 Likes

Nike is not exactly having a banner day.

thanks pal! i love the fact they have pulled out and are now so famous that they have become the only thing to benefit from the proposed super league! congrats to them! <3 smart move!

1 Like

5 Likes

Why are the American lot taking time?
What will they gain by delaying the inevitable?

Nearly all the other clubs have officially pulled out now.

5 Likes

Read this announcement again:

How absolutely STUPID is looks now, after the worldwide backlash, the fans having shown how they are against, Klopp reiterating why he is against it, and the players protesting against it too.

Honestly, the guys behind this must have been high on some drug, to do something like that without consulting anybody. It looks soooo daft now… :rofl:

1 Like

Doughnuts and coffee

6 Likes
7 Likes

This flag needs digging back out

whatever they were smokin over a the emirates… j w henry and his cronies finally got round the table to smoke some?

1 Like

Yeah that must have been some strong stuff… :rofl:

1 Like
3 Likes

I lost some the other day,some good shit.

5 Likes

I gotta say - he was doubted early on but Jordan Henderson has been a fucking magnificent captain of this football club

13 Likes