Nike kits, money for our new CB

So I did talk to some people that would potentially know and I have it on pretty good authority that this is indeed our home shirt for next season.

Of course it’s possible things can change between now and then, although with Nike quick changes are less likely than other brands because of how they produce their goods, but as of this posting 99.9% that’s the home top for 21/22.

Just really uninspiring.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

Looks better on Van Dijk but still nothing to get excited about.

3 Likes

You could put a hessian sack on Virgil and he’d still look like the greatest man that has ever lived.

4 Likes

The sleeves and neck lines should have been white.

5 Likes

I like that but what is that on the sleeves? pink?

Ah fuck off should have been white

1 Like

Its basically Romas kit.
Nike are so original.

2 Likes

Not even that. Roma kit is a bit rusty red.

Yeah, that site is good, they usually get early informations what the kit will look like some time in autumn (kits are made I think one year in advance) and then around now we get some photo leaks, too. It always looks better (nice or ugly) when the club announce it. But yeah, I don’t like this one. Weird shade of red, overall a bit meh.

2 Likes

How anybody could be willing to put good money into such a piece of shit is well beyond me.

(Talking about the shirt of course, not the man!).

2 Likes

I relate to the ugliest and tasteless things in life so I’d definitely buy it.

4 Likes

Come on mate! :rofl:

1 Like

Dont mind it to be fair. Nothing amazing but not the worst I have seen.

1 Like

Red with black? The traditional home colours of Utd? Travesty of a kit that.

1 Like

Hopefully the away kit doesn’t make us look like escaped prisoners/mangled zebra.

4 Likes

Looks like the red has run into the white trims after first wash…!

3 Likes

The idiots at Nike have confused us with the mancs. Or they think that this is 2015 and they still manufacture their kits.

It takes a lot to fuck up a Liverpool home shirt but Nike have done it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Must admit I thought the collar was very United. Have we ever had Black in our home kit?

1 Like

:rofl:

I’m in awe about your ability to pump in witty-wicked quips.

:clap:

2 Likes