Nike kits, money for our new CB

Only problem with light colours like that is I get them fucking stinking…. Guaranteed

It’s magnificent, pure class. One of my favorites. Every detail and overall presentation. Class.

I’ve always been partial to shirts with button up polo collars, adds a stylish element in my opinion. Also always liked Henley style button up, or even V-neck.

Not a nitpick, more personal preference than anything, I’m not at all a fan of the solid stripe on the sides of the shorts. Just feels completely unnecessary to me.

2 Likes

Keep seeing this on the wall at work and I can’t disassociate the two.

1 Like

What top is that and where the fuck do you work? Odd choice of office photography

1 Like

I work at a University, it’s part of a photo mural going into one of the buildings but I’ve no idea if it’s an actual football shirt or just has the look of one.

EDIT: After a bit of googling I think it’s not a football shirt, but a designer Adidas shirt by Gosha Rubchinskiy

1 Like

After launching the kit yesterday I was looking online at some past kits, goalkeeper kits from the 90s were amazing.

They were batshit crazy and looked like they were designed by somebody on LSD but I love them. Psychedelic!

Anybody a fan of football kits check them out. We had some mad ones but so did other clubs. Brilliant.

2 Likes

Yeah at some point people start to respect keepers :wink:

2 Likes

I personally love those kits. They were class. Would love to see Nike remake one of those bad boys for Ali

No we are not clowns

Maybe not but these things come in cycles - it will defo come back

David Seaman’s GK kit from EURO 96 springs to mind. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

1 Like

:blush:

5 Likes

Eurgh.

I have a Sondico one a bit like that.

1 Like

Ye mental kits.

Wasn’t the Away launched today? Anybody have it? What’s it like in the flesh

I was going get it but they only had small near me, probably wait til I go back to London.

It does look nice mind.

Perhaps been posted already, but Ajax Bob Marley kit :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s an awesome concept considering Amsterdam’s link with Cannabis

2 Likes

Best Bob Marlay shirt. Ever!

1 Like

Can we have a golden kit too?