Nike kits, money for our new CB

OK I need to know if this is real like yesterday and then shut up and take my money!!!

5 Likes

That is stunning!

1 Like

@Neukölln is the boy to confirm

According to footy headlines this is the third kit though

Looks like the Black Panther suit. Fire.

1 Like

The problem with Nike kits at the moment is the quality.

I know several people who have various club and international shirts from Nike and they all report that the shirts lose their shape or start to get snags and/or bobbles after the first couple of washes.

My neighbour bought his son the new England kit for the Euros and it’s already fucked.

1 Like

Thought that was one of the keepers kits alright.

2 Likes

I hope that shirt is real it’s a beauty

2 Likes

Agree.I bought the red drill top this year and already the AXA logo has split. It’s not even been washed yet as I’ve only worn it twice while taking my daughter training.

I’d be fucking returning it.

They cost enough

Yeah I might well do.

I would mate seriously.

They take the piss with the prices as it is, if the quality is shit then fuck that. Don’t let them take the piss even more :+1:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

I need to know now if this is happening

2 Likes

Might be a goalie top…

My blue one hasn’t bobbled at all from last season and as it’s got a bit more to it I’ve worn it a fair bit during lockdown.

1 Like

Could be some kind of a ‚blackout special limited edition’ during the season. Some clubs drop kits like that nowadays and I think we also had one with New Balance.

2 Likes

We have a few older kits in the blackout special line. This one doing the rounds on twitter appears to be unofficial but hoping for something like this when they do the real blackout.

1 Like

I’m sharing this for full disclosure of where the photos originated from apparently but I’m not sure I trust them to purchase from them yet so I’m definitely NOT recommending the company at least not yet.

Anyone ever had dealings with them?

On that thread on Twitter the kit box say it’s a 4th\black out kit….only it isn’t blacked out like someone posted above. The badge, swoosh, sponsor and lines on kit are silver.
The swirl pattten suggest to me it’s the 3rd keeeprs kit……if it’s real of course.
Hope it is real as I’ll be getting one when out.

1 Like

It looks real because of the Nike ID badge bottom right

I’ve got that shirt and wear it quite often. If the Nike blackout one is real, I’m deffo having it. :nerd_face: