Nike kits, money for our new CB

I’d say thats bloody high! Above Arsenal, Spurs, even Prem sides like Newcastle and Everton have quite high support levels. Then you’ve got the likes of Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Sporting, Porto, Rangers, Celtic, Roma, the Milan clubs. In the grand scheme of things PSG in the top 10 clubs for shirt sales is a massive result in my book.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d not thought of it that way. I’m just going on what I’ve seen on my holidays and around town. I get it that a lot of those teams Sporting, Porto, Roma etc have large fanbases. But do they have the worldwide appeal of Barca, Real and now PSG because of their ‘superstars’?
IMO Celtic and Rangers are an anomaly. I know other Scottish clubs have fanbases but in my experience, if I encounter a Scottish fan wearing a shirt out and about it’s usually either of the ‘Old Firm’ teams.
I was just remarking on how where in the not too distant past kids would come back off holiday wearing a Messi Barca kit or a Real/Juvé Ronaldo kit. Now it seems that they’re all going for the PSG stars’ kits. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I like that! Would love the away and third kits to be the same but in different colours too.

As we’ve just had a cream colour and yellow maybe go for green and black?

I really like the all black Nike jacket that Klopp regularly wears. Has the AXA logo on it too. Cant ever seem to find it available online.

The one hes wearing in the tweet below

1 Like

Looks a bit like our 2005 shirt I do love the red.

Stunning

Sure I’ve asked this previously.

Maybe not on sale to general public?

Thats my guess.

Pretty sure its in the tech fleece range.

Would that be the ‘fan’ version? It doesn’t seem to have the swirly texture that the players’ shirts have this and last season. :nerd_face:

Yeah I think the leaked versions are always the fan ones.

This is a match with the leaked design/details from Footy Headlines so it’s probably accurate.

1 Like

I didn’t notice it before until someone mentioned on Reddit here and here that on the sleeves as shown in the above picture, there is the DNA style strand showing “YNWA”.

Mind blown!

This kit will be on my to buy list!

6 Likes

Chefs Kiss GIF by Padma Lakshmi

1 Like

I am getting that shirt.

A plain white away and I’ll get that fucker too :heart:

My Grand-Daughter bought me a ‘Blackout’ t shirt version of the 05 UCL Final shirt for Chrimbo. I love it and the other ‘Blackout’ tops I’ve got. I’d love Nike to do something similar. A bit like thd ‘Whiteout’ one Arsenal wore recently to highlight knife crime. They could do ‘Redout’ versions of the home kit with sponsors, Nike and Livebird all In Red? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I guess we wear it last home again ironically it may also appear in the CL final if we get there. Might even get an appearance in the cup final if we make that.

3 Likes

Ah that’s why Mane isn’t happy

1 Like

I need a recount. I don’t see Joel in the top 3.

Or maybe our home is the only 5 Matip shirts sold. :joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like