Nike kits, money for our new CB

That’s got a lag on it the impact of the goal hasn’t settled yet.

2 Likes

Don’t like it. :-1:t4:

Why are they trying to ruin something that looks beautiful?

Because people have to be seen to be doing something to justify their continued employment.

2 Likes

Ohhh how very cyni… oh wait, never mind.

They were doing so well with the new kit and they had to cock it up with that font :man_facepalming:t4:

Bonus is I wouldn’t be getting numbers anyhow.

1 Like

Leaked images of next seasons possible 3rd kit…
IMG-20220313-WA0007
IMG-20220313-WA0008
IMG-20220313-WA0006

3 Likes

Fucking hate it when they put us in blue.

3 Likes

Yeah, agree (even if blue is my favorite colour!).

I know 3rd kits are less important and sometimes an experiment.

But can’t there just be some no-goes? No blue on Liverpool kits. Regardless what type of blue. That shouldn’t be hard.

2 Likes

Our first ever kit was blue and white.

3 Likes

I really like it. It’s a lovely kit. If I saw another team playing in it I’d think it was a cracker. Just don’t want to see Liverpool in it.

Yeah, I know.

You get a thousand colours in a club’s history.

But I think the unofficial approach was that we created kits very much since Shanks’ era onwards.

Regarding the font

Easy - just got the premier league font or no font at all.

I don’t really mind the 3rd kit being “blue”

I mean it’s not really blue is it.

As some people have previously mentioned out first kit was blue and white. Some can’t get to terms with it because of “them across Stanley Park” but fuck it.

Like I said it’s not really blue is it

3 Likes

It’s green.

2 Likes

Looks more of a purple

1 Like

It might be

It certainly ain’t fucking blue .

I don’t mind that for our 3rd kit.

I think k or probably means our away kit is gonna be a lighter shade so probably yellow or my preference would be white!!!

2 Likes

It is actually supposed to be green. But a special green Nike created. Those aren’t great photos.

Also, this one wasn’t officially designated. There are 3 more “third” kits in sample production. This could well be the third, but I don’t think it’s been made official.

1 Like

I have no problem at all with us wearing blue. I love my Wifevwhatever colour she’s wearing and I’d say the same for LFC. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I quite like the font. Retro sort of look.

I also don’t hate the leaked shirt. Better than the ecru one that everyone seems to love.

1 Like