Nike kits, money for our new CB

The fonts are for non-PL events, so you can still go for PL numbers instead with the PL shoulder patch

I actually don’t mind that font, something quite similar I used to like on a kit somewhere. It’s a little too Minecraft-y for me, but not terrible — I’ve definitely seen worse.

Not a fan. Mostly of the colours on the detailing. if it was two tones of grey it might be alright, but I don’t see the relevance of pink and blue to our kits.

eg.

I like it, think it would look good on the players, so we have a proper home and away kid for next season.

Reminds me of that weird City away kit from one of the recent seasons.

I like it but it would be so much better if it was plain white.

FFS - it’s good but it could have been a great

1 Like

Nah sometimes it’s nice to have detail I like that.

2 Likes

Placed an order at the weekend in the official club online store for the away shirt and the German flag / YNWA t-Shirt. Goods should arrive in the coming days.

So far so good.

Now they have 20% off everything and I contacted them and asked if it would be possible to refund me the 20% but they kindly rejected.

Not that the €20 hurt me financially but I must say that that I’ve had better experiences with other online shops.

2 Likes

Order the item as again today and get the 20% discount and when the full price items
Arrive simply return them

Most likely Red and Teal if it’s true.

Any dates for the release of the kits?

Usually launch them before the final game of the season don’t they.

Well there were rumours around the 5th for the home one but I can’t see that, I think we will play all bar the final league match in the current one.

1 Like

That’s the norm aint it.

Maybe it’s being revealed on the 5th and for sale
From something like the 20th

1 Like

I hope the rumours/leaks are true…:heart:

2 Likes

I’m gonna say that that image is totally blag.

The PL patch looks white. Our kit next season will have a gold PL patch.

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

That is a beauty aint it

1 Like

25% off all Nike products on the LFC store.

Clearing out the old stuff before the new stuff is announced I reckon

1 Like

1 Like

Subtle way to announce we’ve signed Julien Draxler…

1 Like