NON Breaking News Stories

Personally, was never a fan of Morcambe and Wise - this just proves I was right

2 Likes

Yet it’s better than Starbucks. :crazy_face:

Your not missing out on anything

If ever you do don’t order a coffe, order something with all the additives or a hot chocolate. or do as I do and have a glass of water.

The thing is they were probably right, they were clever, funny and professional.
Monty Python were university humour who did many funny sketches with boring bits inbetween, they weren’t very professional.
If i remeber correctly my favorites were The Two Ronnies who weren’t as clever as Morecambe and wise yet were more professional than Monty Python.

1 Like

Think we have thread for Coffee too :thinking:

Oh there it is :roll_eyes:
The Coffee Thread

1 Like

We’ve got one…

TAN - Comedy Thread

1 Like

Yo COG
If you have ever swam in a canal that by-passed the local boozer, which has, shall we say, a few dozen ‘Mersey Brown Trout’ bobbing on the surface… whilst at letting out time, the drunks raise the water level from the 20pints of lager they spent all night supping… if unintentionally, you got a mouthful of the water in there… then you can safely say… you have had a Starbucks…!!

LIVERPOOL_FC_THE+KOP+CHOIR-297439

That’s a lot of release forms to be signing.

1 Like

Python were innovators - opened up whole new areas of comedy. to the viewing public. The Life of Brian is IMO the funniest film ever made. The French film “Welcome to the sticks” is a close second.

Nothing really groundbreaking about M&W.

Yes but no. Editorials are actually exempt. (think paparazzi)

really complex area to be honest but its basically down to intended use of the image etc. and can be a real pain. Basically these stock agencies have banks of staff reviewing submitted images / video and passing judgement on whether they need a signed model release or not. It’s the same with property and landmarks etc.

1 Like

the coffee shop or…?

Canada is going to have election this month, this has flown fairly under the radar.

Your thoughts @CanuckoLFC

May have flown under your radar, but it hasn’t flown under mine!

2 Likes

My thoughts on politics and religions are my own. I will use the usual politician’s answer: “No comments”. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow 20 years since 9/11 attacks.

I still can’t describe the chills I see when I see that footage.

Insane

2 Likes

Maybe there are some traditions we should just let go of. WTF.

2 Likes

It’s fucking disgusting and should be banned. I don’t care a toss if it’s their ‘culture’.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

:man_facepalming: :rofl: