NON Breaking News Stories

“ Article: Girl ‘groomed by neo-Nazis’ killed her­self in care home”

why captain Tom, who did so much for the NHS?

she should be made to clean up the mess, then jailed for a year!

1 Like

Surely the article should say 40% of people totally clueless cunts

5 Likes

I like the plain chocolate Bounty the best…! :0)
Hey, it’s a slow news night

2 Likes

Do you mean the dark chocolate ones the ones with the chocolate that is anything but plain making the coconut bounty bar irressitable?

Yes it’s very slow at the moment, I’m waiting for my next laugh and those fuckwits aren’t providing it. Well I’m sure they are however the journalists seem to be on strike and twitter isn’t even wittering.

Bring back the cabana chocolate bar!

He’s just an absolute shitbag isn’t he

What a shitshow!

Why would anyone want this?!

Ugh, this is ugly.

Peacock, NBC’s struggling streaming service, has just announced a tell all 3 part docuseries with Casey Anthony, the mum who was unexpectedly acquitted of murdering her toddler about 10 years ago

This is not being done for newsworthiness, because if it was they wouldnt need to include her. This is jus jumping on the Dahmer train, trying to exploit the gross fascination people have with monsters and hope it drives traffic to a failing service.

This sudden fascination with anything true crime is another virus. Not sure why anyone would want to see a miniseries based on Dahmer.

Years ago my first office in university was next to where this old weird dude would teach freshmen self-defense. After a period of being frustrated at all the kids kicking my door, I actually got into a chat with him and it turns out he was chief of police in Tallahasse during the Ted Bundy murders. It gave me a mild interest into some of the documentaries, but this level of retelling, the dramatizing of it and especially the grief of the families involved, I find grotesque.

There is line between something like Mindhunter and Dahmer, Im not sure where it is, but it definitely exists and we as society definitely are on the wrong side of it.

4 Likes

Amazing bravery and glorious to watch

6 Likes

He thought he was being oh so clever. Didn’t even take him a month to completely fuck up Twitter :man_facepalming:t2:

It’s hardly breaking news that Israel commits crimes…

1 Like

I think there may be more intent here, I think a broken twitter that is a refuge for RWNJ 'free speech’ers may be what he intended when he first wanted to buy twitter.

This is pretty shocking

1 Like

I get it, but a bit of bleach and soapy water would get rid of that mold.

Did they not consider cleaning the bloody house? the scene around that toilet is disgusting.

Exactly what I was thinking. I’d scrub the hell out of that

I think this is so disgraceful from Amazon.

8 Likes