NON Breaking News Stories

That is more than disgraceful Maria. All I can think about after watching that is when I’m 63 I’d love to just kick the shit out of that scrawny bearded twat (sorry, language).
When company bosses sound like cornered politicians (rats) (that they get into that situation) just goes to show what a messed up world we live in.

5 Likes

Disgraceful and well done to Darren Jones for not allowing the fella to wriggle out of answering the question. How I’d love to see journalists doing the same to politicians. :rage::nerd_face:

2 Likes

What an absolute piece of crap

RIP Zara

1 Like

WTAF is going on there!

Musk is layi g down the law to those lazy grifters at Twitter

south park cartman GIF

The back wheels on his tricycle are wobbling already

2 Likes

Musk ordered employees to email him a summary of what their software code had “achieved” in the past six months, “along with up to 10 screenshots of the most salient lines of code”.

“There will be short, technical interviews that allow me to better understand the Twitter tech stack,” Musk wrote in one of the emails.

Musk said this week that some Tesla engineers were assisting in evaluating Twitter’s engineering teams, but he said it was on a “voluntary basis” and “after hours”.

As a techie let me just say this

Fuck right off you absolute wanker

6 Likes

Job creator etc

For some reason the twitter t/o came up in a discussion with my 7 year old. When I contextualised the situation, he was astounded that ‘someone could throw away 44 billion’. I didn’t have the heart to tell him just what sort of someone Elon Musk seems to be - poor guy deserves at least a few more years before he realises just how the world currently operates.

Musk a racist? Well I never…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

While everyone talks about Musk, Qatar, the FIFA cunts, Ukraine and the inflation rates, a silent tragedy goes on:

Kenya hunger crisis: Voices from the drought | IFRC.

4 Likes

Good Lord this is bad!

3 Likes

In order to help the most vulnerable of these 146 millions children, women and men, roughly $ 132 millions are needed. So, the Red Cross asks individuals all over the world to donate a bit of their money.

Meanwhile, Qatar have invested an estimated $ 200 billions for their sportswashing tournament.

5 Likes

So fucked up!

2 Likes

Dad who was jailed for almost two years for running burglars off road ‘blown away’ after £92,000 raised for legal fees | JOE.co.uk

The dad’s story was featured in an episode of 24 Hours in Police Custody

A dad-of-two has said he is “blown away” by the public support after he was put behind bars for chasing two would-be burglars who managed to escape being jailed for their actions.

Adam White’s story was detailed in an episode of Channel 4’s 24 Hours in Police Custody aired on Monday (November 28), which explained how the 34-year-old ran two burglars off the road after they tried to break into his family home.

Taylor Benford and Ryan Paul, both 25, were armed with a crowbar and bolt cutters when they tried to break into the Whites’ family home in September 2019. His wife Lindsay, 34, and their two children, aged 8 and 10, were also in the house.

The pair made a getaway on a motorbike but were chased down by White in his Mercedes 4x4, and the dad eventually ran them off the road close to his home in Leighton Buzzard.

The two would-be burglars were left with serious injuries including a fractured skull, bleeding on the brain and broken bones.

Because of his actions, White was sentenced to 22 months in jail for causing serious injury by dangerous driving.

But Benford and Paul, walked free from court with a suspended sentence.

1 Like

Sickening

“From a parent’s point of view, it must be really scary. How do you know whether this sore throat is just a common or garden sore throat, or whether this is a prelude to something really serious? And I think that’s quite hard for parents and to a certain extent for GPs as well,” she said.

FFS there’s a test that takes 5 minutes and antibiotics prescribe them. Nothing to do with patients or parents just a profession that’s gone nuts about no prescribing antibiotics.
Btw if a GP can not diagnose Strep throat even in early stages they should be locked up!

3 Likes

I thought most GPs just prescribed broad spectrum antibiotics for everything?

Have a cold - antibiotics
Iron deficiciency - antibiotics
Broken arm - antibiotics