NON Breaking News Stories

… but not for strep throat apparently.

8 Likes

London transportation is fubarred today

To be fair, TFL goes tits up if they get 1 leaf on a track

Don’t live in London so I don’t care … :sunglasses:

What a mess. Can’t recall that ever happening before.

Then PETA gets the boot in. All you aquarium keepers, shame!

“Animal rights group PETA tweeted Thursday that the aquarium became a ‘death trap’ for the fish housed in it. ‘This man-made tragedy shows that aquariums are not a safe place for fish and other marine life,’ they wrote.”

just shitty reporting

There was speculation freezing temperatures that got down to minus 10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit) overnight caused a crack in the acrylic glass tank, which then exploded under the weight of the water. Police said there was no evidence the incident resulted from a malicious act”

just call it a fucking guess

that tank had a MILLION litres of water in it, and was heated to probably 25’C at all times (tropical fish). no way the cold weather had anything to do with the acrylic glass failing, that thermal mass would have stayed warm for days.

2 Likes

It’s not the first time that Berlin has seen such temperatures recently either right?

with a million litres of 25’C water in it, that thermal mass would have kept that hotel lobby warm for a long time.

1 Like

Whoopsie :sweat_smile:

I guess stories like these are sadly not surprising any more…but it’s still upsetting that kids are regular victims now and even so the government is unable to do anything because of the gun lobby.

You don’t understand, all that was needed was a good person with a gun!

Nothing will change until the US will change their gun laws drastically which I don’t see happening. But even if it happens, how do you get rid of all those guns circulating in that country …

2 Likes

Maybe for those guilty of such horrific crimes against others… Shorten the court procedures… Shorten the appeal times… then… Shorten the time they sit on death row awaiting execution date… At least let the date of the crime be in touching distance of the final demise of the guilty parties…

Acquitted of all charges😮
“Mr Pilgrim had denied three charges of possession of an explosive substance and three counts of possession of a document for terrorist purposes.”
Lucky for him his name was Simon or he would be in jail.

1 Like

Fucked up situation IMO
Children born outside UK to British parents in same-sex couples left ‘stateless’ | LGBTQ+ rights | The Guardian
British nationals and EU spouses say they were told by Home Office that children born abroad are not eligible for British citizenship

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbeBLntGNi/?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

Probably still thinks his brothers a cunt for breaking the promise that he would be the next Duke of Edingurgh.

This strikes me as a bad idea. Story talks about his “human rights” since he is 78. Seems he has never been concerned about the human rights of others. Type of guy who needs locking up forever.

2 Likes