NON Breaking News Stories

You do have to wonder if race is a factor when a black person can be shot with little or no reason.

1 Like

Charles reportedly stated he’s already got one cunt to deal and doesn’t need Beckham kicking off as well

1 Like

Good news

3 Likes

If he keeps using that Botox I’m not too sure he will have a face soon that anyone will recognise…! :0)

Thats not botox.

The stupid sod has been rubbing Vics over his face for years.

1 Like

She prefers to be referred to as Victoria. :thinking::nerd_face:

1 Like

Prince Harry’s non-stop charm offensive and noble quest to reconcile with his family continues.

Why would anyone do this to firefighters?!

Jesus Fucking Christ the Met Police is fucked up.

2 Likes

Fuck’s sake!! Rapists, murderers, racists…what’s left for them to cover!

2 Likes

Is this a regular occurance in the UK?

Well, there was the shocking forced illegal arrest and murder of Sarah Everard during the pandemic, an independent study found that the Met is institutionally racist, and now this…all happened in a fairly short period of time

1 Like

Err, @koptician I was asking about firemen getting attacked.

I know the police force in the UK is useless now and the Met is a particular cesspit, whoever has been in charge of that is a particularly useless pile of shit or did it deliberately!

Ohh no that’s the first I’ve heard of such behaviour

It’s more common than you think although this particular incident seems more serious, usually it’s kids throwing rocks or bottles at fire crews.
It’s what happens when vermin breeds and the offspring grow up in a lawless environment where there are virtually no consequences for their actions.

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s a phenomena that ‘they’ have been hiding from the public.
A sudden ambush against firemen out of the blue doesn’t seem credible. Reading how the cheif fireman talks about it it sounds quite common.

Think this mindless mentality started way back when the firemen turned up to douse out the local kids bonfire on a guy fawkes night… Escalated to such a degree now that even when they are attending house fires to rescue someone from a bedroom window they are being pelted for no reason whatsoever…

Well , you could stop using aid to purchase f16s then.

1 Like

how fucked is this…