NON Breaking News Stories

Just reading the comments apparently it’s fake

He could have ran away from the attacking lion surely?

I try not to read the replies to tweets,that leads to a rabbit hole full of cunts or spammers.

Must’ve been a bit strange for the lion, used to eating much smaller prey than that slob

What a loving caring family!
They even have the audacity to complain fuck me what a culture. :rofl:

What lion would want to eat that, tbf?

They love liver and the liver on that one must have been enormous big enough for the pride!

He looks like Trump :0)

For anybody wondering what exactly is behind the huge and ongoing protests in Israel , this piece should terrify you.

2 Likes

I wonder how long before people start claiming that article is anti-semitic…

2 Likes

Isrealis are anti-semitic … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A theocracy holding the atomic bomb. What could go wrong with that, eh?

1 Like

It amazes me how the West still considers Netanyahu to be a reliable ally. After Putin (his big mate) he’s quite possibly the most dangerous man on the planet.

US Sec.Blinken is due there next week. It will be interesting to see the position the Biden administration takes vis a vis the new government.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure where to put this, maybe this and the preceding discussion could go into the General World Politics thread instead?

1 Like

As if that’s going to stop him. Israel is now full steam ahead on its road to rogue state status.

1 Like

She needs help with her head not her body, it’s quite sad

Oh dear…whatever next???

the name alone is a shambles. I don’t know what possesses people to do this, guessing poor mental health.

1 Like

Get your tit out for the boys!

1 Like

This is an odd story. What is it with the Chinese balloons?

1 Like