NON Breaking News Stories

Well, things are rockin’ and rollin’ here tonight. Just had another tremor, the epicenter of which was south of the one this afternoon so it was felt more here. On my unofficial scale that was a chandelier swayer, but a mere 4.1 in magnitude.

1 Like

Worst dressed by a country mile at yesterday’s Coronation, was Conservative MP Therese Coffey. Her Union Jack print scarf the cherry on top of a truly terrible outfit, flying the flag far too literally.
With her red hat, white jacket, navy dress and black bag and shoes, some commentators suggested she looked like a mascot for the UK - But not one anyone would choose.

:0)

I fucking knew he was a cross dresser

What was the gap between the alarm/alert and the earthquake?

At least she is showing some cankle.

About a minute.

This is an odd story with many things in play but the one part stands out for me is the trapping of bystanders knowing they would be endangered by doing so - particularly if the person trapping them was not in danger.

For $3 just utter madness.
I’d pass the nutter the till (€200) and open all the doors politely for him rather than risk myself and the clients.

Yes, particularly in light of the sum involved… common sense should have prevailed.

Which idiot decided 2 years in prison was long enough for this?
Fucking nanny state we live in.

https://twitter.com/ScarcityStudios/status/1657291556943003654

:see_no_evil:

How fucking stupid must you be to agree to having your name listed as the father on some random childs birth cirtificate?

Yes, you might get £10K although you don’t get that entire amount, but by having yourself listed as the father, you would then be liable for child support, so that £10K would be eaten away pretty damn quickly, and then it switches to your income that it would come out of.

Intervention needed.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sounds like some kids were looking for any excuse to start trouble

The world has officially gone insane.

1 Like

wow, a record €1.2 billion fine over data records?

What’s in these data records that requires such a MASSIVE fine, that we should be so concerned about?

No need, spend a fair bit of time on that beach. Helps when your sister has a billion BHP jetski there :wink:

Abersoch…50 years ago…was never that upmarket…how times have changed…

Are you referring to the fines for Meta?