NON Breaking News Stories

Nope, this is not disturbing at all

How can any AI programmer working in defence not be familiar with the premise of the Terminator movies?!?

Could we be closer to the idea of I robot where we think we have them here to look after us but they decide they need to be a bit more hands on.

Or even worse, The Matrix!

This fucking prick again. Of course there’ll be copycat brainless morons. And yes there will be injuries.

just saw the videos on what he did and yet he is still not sent to prison? Even as a short deterrent period, it will at least send a message to him. He is making a mockery of the police and perhaps he also knows that there will be a section of the public who will defend him just because they hate the police. I don’t know whats the law regarding this in UK is like but seriously, I also saw a group of young people jumping onto buses and cars in central London and it seems that they are not being arrested too?

2 Likes

That was Wembley Park, not central London. By the time police got there they had dispersed

Oh ok and I did see from reports that 2 arrests were made but no further news what happened. I can understand young people having some fun, we all went through that period that we did something stupid and had some fun but I never think during my time that something stupid would mean breaking laws and inconveniencing others, harassing other people and their property.

2 Likes

Who is he and what did he do?

Some nonce TikToker who does “pranks” such as walking into peoples homes (with entourage filming) and pretend like they are there for an event, or get into a car and act like that’s their Uber. Got arrested but released after a fine and brashly declares he will keep going.

Thanks for that, I’ve never heard of him before.

Yeah I hadn’t either until these arrest stories.

If someone walked into my home like that I’d be greeting him with a cricket bat

1 Like

Forest fires out West have given us this forecast today:

Fires are 3800 km away, amazing that the smoke body is that significant. But understandable given the sheer volume. Here it is the beginning of an atmospheric haze, in Calgary and Edmonton it is close to ground level. Awful

https://twitter.com/NoContextBrits/status/1665704247915151360?s=20

I’m pretty sure the Scottish feel the same … about her … :sunglasses:

Turns out the smoke from out west is now joined by smoke at a lower altitude from fires much closer to us.

He has now made a long apology for some of his pranks because he wants to be a positive influence. This turnaround came after he talks about having chats with the Tate brothers.

Great positive influence, fantastic.

alchemist wow GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

2 Likes

Tate brothers

Jesus wept

Woke up to a hellscape this morning

Aren’t they still in jail in Romania?

It won’t be any easier for you but this is how it is for us in Belgrade during the winter. You are strongly advised not to go out and to turn on your air purifiers…

Yes, actually breaking into the stash of leftover N95s. It is actually quite a bit worse than winter in Belgrade (3x the high of PM2.5), but of course this is an event, not a seasonal condition. Length of exposure is critical