OoooOoo /Shudder VAR Thread

He is seriously poor in our matches and has been for a while.

2 Likes

Given that he’s widely regarded as the best referee in the country, either we’re incredibly unlucky in that his poor performances always come in our games or it’s deliberate.

I wonder which? :thinking:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say he was that watching other games last season and this, reputation rather than he was.

how many hacks did Forest take at Elliott on the weekend? That studs-up tackle by Kouyate was fucking horrendous and not even a card? fucking hell.

I’m just able to watch the game now

Yep amd not a murmur from coco the clown in the middle…

ref pulled Kouyate aside for a word, but it was a shocking tackle.

A word…nothing much more…wonder if it went"…now don’t do it again u naughty person it’ll mean me having to give a free kick to LFC"…jog on…

Barely a mention was made about the referee in the match thread, not sure if it’s because it was felt there was genuinely nothing bad about the performance, or if it was because it’s Tierney and that’s just par for the course for him.

1 Like

41 min Kouyate flies into a tackle on Elliott and is lucky not to be booked. Elliott jumps straight to his feet, when many players would have tried to get him in trouble.

it’s actually spot on 40min in the match clock, he goes right through him studs up. if Elliott hadn’t jumped out of the way, damage would be done.

Oh I remember that moment. I was avoiding the match thread, and I happened to see that and was absolutely furious, but also resigned to the fact that it’s simply what you get with Tierney as a referee.

One thing that has always puzzled me about referees…
What training can they do to improve themselves about calling fouls… I suppose it is a case of learning as you go eh!
Always been a mystery to me though…!

Which is turning me off football

I suppose with the shite protection the lower league officiating gets and the utter cunts that draw squares on the side line and think little Timmy isn’t the massive cnut that he is all you will coming through and thick skinned arrogant tossers.

Recipe for disaster to be honest.

1 Like

Had this on live for some reason, I was typing on here about VAR and how it should spot the obvious really not sure you’d count that obvious unless I was watching the wrong foul but the Roma guy stays on the floor.

1 Like

HaHa… seen it all now :0)

:ear:

Ear ear!!!

1 Like

Good job Gary Lineker has already retired if they are judging ya by your ears eh :0)

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s any way on earth that anybody can get their ear in front of their shoulder without having part of their head further forward. This will go into opposition fans’ arsenal of LiVARpool weaponry. :thinking::nerd_face:

Well effectively part of their head was, you can say it’s tight but if VAR went with just this and obvious fouls on goals then I’d leave the rest. Scrap penalties being looked at.