Our Squad / The favourite LineUp thread

I think it’s a ‘terrify the opposition into submission’ approach

1 Like

—-———Allison—————
—Konate—VVD—Robbo—
——-TAA—-——Fabinho—
——Szobo——MacAllister-
Salah——-Nunez——-Diaz

Give me an massive budget and I’d pick Inacio and Caicedo to replace Robbo and Fabinho

2 Likes

Do they need replacing?

From the starting 11 and to make that shape work. Yes.

Would not be selling and if we were to revert back to a back 4 then Robbo would be added ASAP.

Fabinho, probably finished as a starter no matter the system for me personally

Right now, with the latest informations, it could be…

Alisson
Trent Konate vDijk Robertson
Szoboszlai Lavia MacAllister
Salah Gakpo Diaz

Kelleher
Gomez Matip XXYY Tsimikas
Jones Bajcetic Thiago
Elliott Nunez Jota

Not 100% who is in the first and who in the second team, it’s just to make things clearer to see, as on paper you want 2 players per position.

Lavia won’t make the first team ahead of Thiago when Thiago is fit from the get go.

This has been mentioned before but I think the first choice deep plying midfielders increasingly would be Thiago along with Trent. Atleast for the first half of the season

That change is still in one phase of the game, defensively we would then drop to Thiago at #6, Szoboszlai and Mac Allister ahead of him. Which I don’t think is happening and is too open. When we see us in a 3-2-4-1 structure for the whole game, we can talk about that.

1 Like

:star_struck::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That font is fugly.

2 Likes

I’m more worried about our CB’s …

Yeah. Looks like tetris. And it’s better when surnames are rounded, aligned with the number below.

When did we sign WIS DIAZ… ?

More like LU15 :laughing:

It’s all falling into place, this line up is looking more and more likely!

2 Likes

Hey, if we have to score 7 goals every game to win…so be it.

Alisson
Trent Konate vDijk Robertson
Szoboszlai Thiago MacAllister
Salah Gakpo Diaz

Subs - Kelleher / Matip / Bradley / Tsimikas / Jota / Nunez / Gomez / Elliot / Jones

Thiago will be playing most games when fit (till the time the incoming guy gets used to the system)

Kelleher
Bradley Matip Gomez/Quansah Tsimikas
Elliot Bajcetic Jones
Doak Nunez Jota

Subs : Adrian , TAA , Konate , VVD , Robertson , Thiago , Mac / Sobz / Salah / Gakpo / Diaz

Do it Klopp. :eyes:

3 Likes

Winning football starts from the back, this team would score goals but will not win anything

2 Likes

Fuck it, trophies are overrated anyway…goals are what we live for, plenty of them !!!

I say give it go, in the last pre-season at least, see how it does, not like we can be much worst off defensively anyway.

1 Like

Basically a 4-2-4. Might look good on the transition and score on the counter attack but I’d want another in the middle there to keep a bit more of the ball,

1 Like