PC gaming thread

Picked up the Anniversary edition of Skyrim last week and have started another playthrough. Despite probably having around 150-200+ hours in this game across PC and Xbox 360 I’ve barely completed any of the vanilla game. I ended up most of the time just wandering around - or sorting through loot. Same problem I had with the Fall Out games :rofl:

1 Like

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is free on UbiSoft until 25-Nov

https://register.ubisoft.com/sc-chaostheory/en-US

1 Like

A beautiful platform game giveaway on Epic Games

2 other games giveaway on Epic as well (1 card game, the other First Person, neither are my cup of tea):

• Guild of Dungeoneering
  • KID A MNESIA EXHIBITION
1 Like

Just seen the latest Total War Warhammer 3 video featuring Nurgle vs Slaanesh forces, and it looks fun…Always more a fan of Khorne and Tzeentch but now I’m wanting to play them all :rofl:

2 Likes

There actually is a console gaming thread. Here…

1 Like

Danke. Looked for it but did not see, will move there…

I think Tzeentch and Nurgle looks truly exciting ! Loved what they have appeared (may or may not be changed of course) with Nurgle, was a surprise how lore-friendly it appeared. :smiley:

1 Like

Also, want to advocate for Pathfinder War of the Righteous. Don’t buy it before Christmas (still bugs to be fixed), but the game is stunning in its sheer audacity, length and complexity. But having been burned by Kingmaker and following the discussion on their patches, I cannot in good conscience recommend it before around Christmas. But in truth, the worst bugs have been dealt with by now so it is very playable from what I know. Still, there are still some bugs there as of yet and Owlcat is a small studio. Took them a long while to get Kingmaker, which was a much, much smaller game, turned into a finished and polished piece.

1 Like

Fanatical is giving away Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. You will need a Steam account to claim the game. Deal ends in about 5 days as of the time of this post. (FPS, again not my cup of tea.)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-end-times-vermintide

1 Like

Ooh just found out Saber Interactive are making Space Marine 2! I hope Mark Strong is voicing the lead character again.

The screenshots I’ve seen look pretty good.

edited. Just saw the trailer on the Game Awards. Not Mark Strong voicing Titus :pensive: Looked good though…

1 Like

Steam giveaway - Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Only a few hours left (14-Dec @1PM Eastern-North America). Another FPS. Just wish them giving out 3rd person games instead once in a while.

1 Like

Love Ark played many many hours, my fave at the moment is Hell Let Loose, awesome realistic multiplayer shooter

1 Like

It really does look good! I’ve started a Malekith campaign… One of the hardest I’ve done and slowest for getting to the snowball effect! Not there yet and at turn 52.

2 Likes

1.Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun: I bought this game a while ago on Steam, played the 1st mission…Still have a long way to go, but it’s a fun game. Giveaway on GOG for the next 11 hours as of time of this post.

2.Rayman Origins is now free on UbiSoft. You have 1 week to claim the free game.
https://register.ubisoft.com/rayman-origins

2 Likes

Is Epic Games about to give away a free game every day for the next two weeks?

Yes, I think it started a day or two ago and is for 15 days? They usually give e 1-2 games a week free as standard but more during special events.

I found out yesterday and picked up what they had on offer (I’ve forgotten what it was).

It’s a game called Shenmue (spelling?) but I’ve never heard of it. I’m still hoping for a nice New Year surprise, though. :slight_smile:

Thats the one. I think Shenmue was a very popular franchise on the old megadrive or playstations. Not sure if this is any good. Some of their free game offers can be quite good ones, others less so but always worth checking out.