PC gaming thread

3 Likes

Any people who’ve played Fable - The Lost Chapters ?

Just wanting to know how the game ages now when compared to the new systems. For me, It’s one of my fav Action RPG’s. And the less i say about the sequels of those, the better.

Also , Any people who play Football Manager games , I need some help. Do we start a new thread on this considering it’s vaguely football related ?

Fairly sure there’s one already mate

1 Like

Don’t you do that to me, man!

Already got one, although it doesn’t get a huge amount of use

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Blade already invented it in the 90s.

1 Like

aaarghh…I so can’t wait for Tiny Tina Wonderlands to come to Steam or even the Game pass!) I want to play it but not sure I want it on Epic (I’m a sucker for the achievements :slight_smile: )

I’m playing it currently, the support is a bit shocking…

So they have hard coded the key “End” to drop weapon, great as that’s what I use for the skill key (bound it in the menu) and you can’t change it. Spent an hour trying to work out why my gun kept vanishing mid-combat!

I saw something about FarCry6 being promoted on a trial weekend just past.

What a waste of $250 for a GTX1070 I bought last year and haven’t played a game on it, since I bought the PS5

Okay. Finished Resident evil 2 (remake) , Resident evil 3 (remake) , Resident evil 7 (one of tbe best games ive played in recent times.

Bought resident evil 8 but it isnt working for me despite all 4 being on the same R.E engine and in fact the resident evil 3 (remake) releasing after village.

Needless to say , i am gutted at this.

1 Like

And if capcom makes the remakes of dino crisis 2 and resident evil 4 , ill buy a gaming PC big time for that.

Dino crisis 2 esp

1 Like

Any of youse on GeoGuessr or Sporcle?

2 Likes

Not sure but I think i saw FM22 giveaway on epic games.

When I however search for it on the epic app , It shows the price. It’s there till 11-04-2022. Okay, It’s play for free till 11-04-2022

I saw the same and thought the same. Their pop up message must be wrong.

Couldn’t wait and decided to treat myself for Easter. Played one hour so far and the game looks beautiful.

Pop up now says free weekend, which i’m pretty sure it dodnt before.

Yeah. I clearly read that they mentioned as a giveaway.

1 Like