Pets and All Animaltastic Debate

I commend you for your self awareness

1 Like

Ok, I had a cat, it was my daughters but she only cuddled it so I looked after it, hated the thing as it pissed in my potted plants and killed them and sat on the top of my head when I watched TV or listened to music. Despite that I was very sad when she passed away however vowed to never have anymore pets.
Well that was short lived a horde of Geckos invaded my house one summer and even if they aren’t strictly pets they live in harmony with me (they dissapear very quickly when I’m in a bad mood and loiter when I’m not).
Next time I cross one I’ll try and get a snap shot of him/her/them the only problem is they seem to think i’m always in a bad mood. :lizard:

2 Likes

Right front foot doubles as a can opener

Reasonable interpretation. I am glad that one of my overwhelming masterpieces is triggering some high level discussions unlike the tepid ones elsewhere in this forum.

1 Like

Right Front Foot… Doh!
I thought it was its Left Front Foot…!
Modern art eh… It has me baffled :0)

1 Like

I think your previous works of art were possibly to advanced for our mortal minds to fully comprehend what true genius we were seeing

Stop with all the genuine and deserved praises. I just want to make a real difference to this world unlike Michael Jackson who thinks the world can heal just because he sings a song about it.

Wait…what makes you think its a foot? Ah ha! See I just made you get into some real deep thinking again. Thats masterpiece.

1 Like

CJ’s titled it as a foot first I just followed…
Whatever they are called… The Farrier has got his work cut out :0)

Stop hoofing around the lot of you. Reign it in.

Get off your high horse!

I had a dream about that picture… I think its what is known as a nightmare.!

:raised_hand:… Taxi… :0)

If David Moyes was a cat…

Love this and the replies

1 Like

We got a puppy 6 weeks ago, she looks like this (but cuter):
Irish Doodles - Size | Appearance | Temperament | Hypoallergenic | Price

I don’t know how we went for so long without having a dog. She’s the highlight of my day every day. Training a pup is hard work but seeing her progress is so rewarding.

2 Likes

Start on the firework videos with no sound in August for 10 seconds. Increase the volume every day by 10%. By October she’ll love them. Get excited about the bangs and take her out to see them. Dead easy but well worth it.

I haven’t seen my Geckos or Spiders for a while but the warmer weather and my stupidity means the number of flying insects in my house has increased dramatically. Where are they? What are they doing? when I need them?

1 Like

We have a bit of a farm at our place in the suburbs of Maidstone. 3 cats (my wife’s passion), a Cocker Spaniel that looks like a Friesian, and my passion, the chickens.

I’m pretty full into breeding, having introduced an Australian breed (Australian Langshan) to the UK by bringing some hatching eggs over in my luggage during my last trip to Aus. I’ve been keeping a couple of pure line and also outcrossing to German Langshan to create a new colour variety. I’ve been record keeping parents to in effect create a family tree as I go from generation to generation (about 3 generations a year). It’s all good fun seeing how you can breed for improvements and eliminate defects as you go along.

2 Likes