Pets and All Animaltastic Debate

Allergic to its own dander? This cat would understand how much I suffer when I come across one of its kind. Poor thing.

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Bet the birds in his garden are thinking WTF…!

Love it, would love chickens but don’t have the space.

Cat(s) on a Hot Tin Roof?!

1 Like

Lukewarm :laughing:

grilling both pussies at the same time?!

This could have gone in quite a few threads tbh, but the animal welfare aspect probably trumps the climate change and Irish sides to the story.

:0)

Very small pool for data analysis but still interesting.

Very small pool for data analysis but still interesting

1 Like

Dog ran away last night :rofl:. Imagine chasing a dog in the street at 11 PM :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Yeah, we managed to catch him after half an hour of chasing. The bugger thought we are playing :rofl:. He tried to pacify me all day, but I’m still angry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is there video of you running around the streets shouting “Biiiiscuiiiiit!”?

Please share.

My dog (a little Bichon, bless her soul) used to make every possible chance to go outside. One time in winter, there were still a lot of snow around everywhere, she decided to go out for a sprint around the neighbourhood. You guess it, her coat was pure white. I was away that day, and since it was my sister accidentally letting her out, she had to go after her, bad back and all. My sis told me that she was in tears, not just from fearing of losing the dog, but also the back pain she was suffering.

1 Like

It was on YouTube until it was taken off as I heard unsubstantiated rumors that @Iftikhar was naked while doing that.

lfttikhar… Knew a guy once whose wife named their dog TAXI… for times just like this

Now that would have been funnier still hearing you shout that while running after it :0)

I suspect there are some clips on YouTube/Facebook. Some guys were watching the Bangladesh vs. SL T20 game at a tea shop and Dog’s performances were certainly more entertaining than the one by our Cricketers.

Thought it was time for an update on my geckos. The one I call ‘big one’ is bigger than ever (pretty sure it’s the same one) i occasionally see ‘her’ on the wall behind my tele. I now have soo many there’s little ones the size of thumb nails that sit around on my tiled floor. I have to be very careful as they are as slow as snails and I don’t want one stuck under my foot. Thankfully even though these miniscule ones can not move very fast they try very hard to and wiggle furiously and quickly so I notice them. Btw my tiles are a light orange brown the same as the little buggers and upstairs I have lino thats off white with brown wiggle lines where they are even more difficult to spot on.
My daughter worries that they will get into her bed with her, I tell her ‘nonsense they don’t like soft surfaces and are scared of you’ even so when she sees one in her room she screams. Thankfully the sceams aren’t anywhere near as hysteric as when it was spiders the size of a hand. So when she says ‘get rid of them’ I reply ‘noway, they’ve eaten all the spiders, do you remember what it was like with the spiders? This is much better!’
Still I do worry where they might be pooping, that stuff is toxic acid!

2 Likes

Photos my dear friend, photos.

Ok, I’ll try. Hope you don’t mind thumbs and fingers, I’m so clumsy with my mobile. It takes great photos unfortunately I don’t. lol

Might be getting a bit cold but they should come out a bit more when the heating gets put on.