PL Matchday #36: Aston Villa vs. Liverpool, May 10, 8 PM

Not averse to resting him, it might actually improve his form in the next few games.

But why wouldn’t he win the Golden Boot, Son would need to score 3 in the next 3 and Ronaldo would need 5 in 3, all whilst Salah gets zero.

His forms is off a bit granted, but he’s still odds on for top scorer, I would back him to get at least 2 from the remaining Prem games which will be enough for me.

1 Like

Ronaldo only has one game left. Utd didn’t miss any games when others did. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

5 Likes

I think we can go into this without pressure as it is probably beyond us now. I would not blame the players one bit if their thoughts are on the two cup finals and wanting to avoid injuries…

If we win…then fine… but personally won’t be too concerned if we don’t and particularly so if we get through it without losing anyone…

2 Likes

I had to laugh when Our Coach stated we haven’t seen the real Naby yet. I’ve seen enough to last me a long time. Not sure there’s any surprise there. Personally I’m not impressed by his play…

@kone hope you know that you did cost us the Spurs match 🥹

5 Likes

Been our second best midfielder this season. By a mile.

5 Likes

No Andy

I’ll never post another line up :joy:

Over to you sir, godspeed

6 Likes

7 Likes

No messing around lads, get it done!

Plenty on the bench too :+1:

1 Like

Decent amount of rotation while keeping a strong line up. Like it.

5 Likes

You don’t mind it, let’s do this.

No injuries please.

Ings and Coutinho

2 Likes

The return of the gout.

That’s how you do it after a draw like that!

Robbo not even on the bench concerns me a bit, but that team should be enough to get 3 points here.

Hopefully it is just a well-earned rest before Saturday, but yeah, no issues with Tsimi coming in.

4 Likes

Apparently he’s rested completely and there’s no new injuries

3 Likes

Glad Tsimikas gets a start, he deserves it, hadn’t noticed Robo not on the bench, hope he is okay for the weekend.

1 Like