Post match: AC Milan v Liverpool (UCL 17/9/24 8pm)

There is so much to love/hate in that sentence, so much wrong.

2 Likes

Arne being interviewed on Prime.

His demeanour is brilliant: I donā€™t want to be here with you imbeciles, and answer your banal questions, but I accept that I have to do it.

Heā€™s just like me. But with less hair.

12 Likes

Arne doesnā€™t do draws.

Grav and Gakpo both magnificent. Also gave a vote to Szobo. Covered some ground and a goal to get some redemption for Saturdayā€™s performance

4 Likes

just wanna see slot interview so i can turn this shit off

2 Likes

And more battery.

7 Likes

I think you can turn it off. The old dood covered it above.

2 Likes

Yeah, but he doesnā€™t know Mary. :wink:

3 Likes

carra with that ā€œreturn of the macā€ shit againā€¦ told you all, he has been saving itā€¦ his mum told him it was cool to say

3 Likes

Arne and Clarence sharing a nice little exchange.

From 1 icon to another.

1 Like

Advantage, @cynicaloldgit!

3 Likes

Make @Alright_Now_Legend check your post history to confirm you said this :joy:

6 Likes

Mary applied for a transfer

3 Likes

Perfect response. Arguably our trickiest away game in Europe out the game, already looking handy in the league phase for a top 8 spot.

Sloppy first 15mins then once we got the equaliser it was all us with Ali virtually a spectator.

A lot of top performances, the Dutch trio especially.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s spent 11 years under me. Time for her to move on.

3 Likes

Good post match interviews from both Virgil and Slot with Amazon lot.

Overall a great night. Canā€™t ask for better than beating Milan at the San Siro. Three points on the board. After the first 5 mins, it felt like it might have been a bad evening, but the players sorted it.

Gravenberch excellent yet again. Macca and Szobo ran all night. Gakpo looked good. Good set peice goals. Could have scored a few more. Stats are telling too. 23 shots, 11 on target.

Happy birthday Arne :beers:

8 Likes

Its because shes on twitter isnt it. Set her free.

2 Likes

I see he got another ā€˜Forest at homeā€™ dig in to annoy some posters on TAN

2 Likes

you know its bad when you mute the postgame and only unmute for the ads

1 Like

Someone posted a meme of Gullit and Grav earlier in the season, it was even more apt today being on Ruudā€™s old patch. Grab simply outstanding.

2 Likes

Almost total domination.

We werenā€™t switched on in the first five minutes, but after that, there was only one team in it.

3 Likes