Post match: AC Milan v Liverpool (UCL 17/9/24 8pm)

I notice no difference.

5 Likes

Black people all look the same?

Racist.

4 Likes

Iā€™m all aboard the Gravy Train!! Toot! Toot!

Thereā€™s just something about his recovery speed, his ability to make a contest - and 90% of the time win it - with those spider legs, plus heā€™s not bad with the ball at his feet either. He seems to impress me more with each game I see him.

Gakkers not half bad either. How that lad looked so sharp while playing very little football has me baffled. Struck it beautifully today.

4 Likes

Take a win at San Siro anyday,and this one was a cracker,after the first couple of minutes it went very nicely.Grav MOTM for me,the guy has been a revelation this season.

1 Like

We must stop overplaying Grav.

2 Likes

Is that considered hard time?

Not these days.

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t watch it as Iā€™m saving my Amazon prime trial for November-December.

Anyhow sounds like we were good for a fair portion.

2 Likes

So was Mary.

2 Likes

A fair portion of what?

Pudding?

1 Like

https://x.com/CBSSportsGolazo/status/1836168865618796741

5 Likes

Of the matchā€¦.

1 Like

How does Micah Richards get everywhere.

Like the plague in 1500s.

7 Likes

But less pleasant.

8 Likes

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1836158106679623861

6 Likes

Posted this somehow in the Nottingham Forest post-match sectionā€¦ how I wish!!

Anyways.

Imposing European away display at San Siro.

Gakpo outstanding and gives Arne a tough decision to make for Bournemouth. One of his best halves of football in a Liverpool shirt.

A great answer to last Saturday!

YNWA

6 Likes
2 Likes

Were I actually in Milanā€¦I would certainly be off finding the fine local eating establishments. Mr.P would be welcome to join, but he would be paying! :grinning:

4 Likes

Grav almost seems to go past two or three opponents so smoothly that they forget to even put in a challengeā€¦or is it that heā€™s just that quick and agile?

4 Likes

Two of Aliā€™s passes nearly put us in trouble, Leao intercepted his pass to Taimi and he chopped a pass to Vieg that was very transparent and nearly put Virg in trouble. Virg gave him a dirty look :rofl:

Macca was too nonchalant with two passes near our box that were also unnecessarily lax.