Post match: AC Milan v Liverpool (UCL 17/9/24 8pm)

Who the fuck does Abraham think he is? Yeah you got fouled by Endo. Put that fucking finger away before it gets broken and shoved in your face.

Gravy - Have a Cigar!!!

4 Likes

He’s very quick upstairs: I am in love with how quick he makes the right decision after winning the ball back. Whether it’s getting a pass off instantly to an open player milliseconds after winning it, to using his long body to fend off challenges if there’s nothing immediately on, to dribbling if he sees open space in front.

It might seem like the basics for a midfielder, but I have seen very few in our team in recent years that are that quick, and correct, in their decision making in that position on the field.

Still early days I know but very, very promising for a guy thrust into that position.

4 Likes

LFC Media Guy: ''Did you understand any of that?"
Slot: “No.”

:joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some problem with my OTT app. Sonyliv refused to work.

Slept.

Woke up to the news.

Job done.

2 Likes

Great performance in Milan after a disappointing game at Anfield on the weekend. We dominated for most of the match. It could of been 5 or 6. No injuries and 3 points will do.

Also very sad to hear about Philip Dooley. One of our supporters who was hit and killed by a car before the game. Our love and thoughts to the family YNWA

5 Likes

I actually missed you.

Where is @Iftikhar?

2 Likes

After a disappointing loss to Forest, it was good to get out there and play again quickly, to put it right. Very professional display. First few minutes were loose, and they got a goal on a fast break after we lost a header and had some iffy positional play.

I started to fear the worst but we quickly established superiority and easily could have scored 2-3 more.

Great start you mighty reds. Onwards and upwards.

And RIP to the poor chap who got run over, I think it was. Sad business. Our traveling fans add to the greatness of the club we all love.

Edit
Philip Dooley. RIP.

3 Likes

Well, it’s the 2 goals margin back for us. It is unfortunate that we haven’t got a clean sheet for the last 2 games. Hopefully, Ali and his defenders can get their clean sheet bonuses back.

Tonight was an interesting game. Those who rarely scored under slot so far has scored tonight. What’s rarer is both CBs getting on the scoresheet together. I wonder when was the last time that both CBs got onto the scoresheet in the same game.

The set-pieces yielded some gems today, I wonder is it on purpose that our CBs were close to the Mike Maigan as Maigan was known to be not 100%?

He has that ability as well as the ability to play the killer pass and the ability to make a pinpoint accurate tackle when needed.

I’ve compared him with Pogba on his ability to run with the ball. But he’s much much more than that.

We are seeing why Liverpool rated him alongside Tchouameni and Bellingham. He’s up there

6 Likes

Yes Ryan has been a Gravenlation this season.

2 Likes

Endō is too polite for that apparently.

3 Likes

Welcome to the corny pun team

2 Likes

3 Likes

That type of performance is something I like to see after a loss. Hostile place to go needing a win.

7 Likes

Saturday was hopefully just a blip.

That said, with a new coach coming in, we might need to manage our expectations a bit. We got so used to success under Klopp, it’s easy to forget that settling in with a new coach could come with some ups and downs.

There could be a few more frustrating matches like that one on Saturday before everything fully clicks, but we’re still heading in the right direction.

6 Likes

Is Milan becoming the Chelsea rejects sanctuary? Tomori, Loftus-Cheek, Abraham, Pulisic

8 Likes

Amazing class from Thierry Henry, managing to add a modicum of intellect to this “spectacle” -or more accurately “debacle”, by mentioning Aimé Césaire.

Carragher and Richards are cringy, Henry and Abdo are crying.

2 Likes

Fuck me that’s awful. Could only listen for 2mins. Did they make Trent hang around for 7mins listening to their :poop:?

3 Likes