Post match: AC Milan v Liverpool (UCL 7/12/21 8pm)

Great to be a Liverpool fan

2 Likes

Maybe he will be content to have a big hand in choosing his successor??

I doubt very much he will act like Old Bacon Face but…hanging around like a bad smell, just to make sure everyone knows he can still swing his shriveled dick behind the scenes.

1 Like

I know several players did very well last night, Neco, Phillips, Konate to name a few but the one that really needs mentioning is Morton. Yes Milan are a poor team but make no mistake that was some atmosphere (fake or not) and probably the first time he’s ever experienced anything like it… Every other player has played international football for example, but Morton wow so so young and inexperienced and was brilliant.

Another kid whose been at the acadamy since they are 6, I’ll try and not get carried away but if he adds a bit of muscle (he really is skinny!) he looks like one who will grow into a proper squad option at minimum.

A shining testement to his performance was when Fabinho came on and Morton moved from no.6 Milan had far more joy and space through the middle.

6 Likes

@Nikola Can we have a thread for Tyler Morton. The lad already has some decent minutes and commendable performances with the senior squad.

1 Like

“Boring football” and then you mention the Championship and France.

You might have diving and corruption (no different than some french clubs). But Série A is actually the most entertaining it’s been for years.

1 Like

12 Likes

This has been on my mind of late. I reckon if we won another title, he’d leave pretty soon after that. I would be sad but also appreciate that he would want a life after the juggernaut of a job that is LFC.

3 Likes

Maybe they were wary of us when Mo and Sadio were on the pitch and didn’t want to over commit. Think their idea was just to stay in the game and have a big last half hour or so to try and win it once we started to disrupt the team with the substitutions.
It was a very impressive performance from us. Bar the last ten minutes or so we completely controlled the game. Italian domestic football is not what it was but Milan really aren’t that bad. They are top of Serie A. They won in Madrid. We are just a very, very good side even when we’re well below full strength.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see how he reacts when we win the quadruple this year.

1 Like

Think he (and possibly most LFC supporters) will ascend directly to a higher plane!

3 Likes

Is it just me, or was the pitch in a state? These days almost all the surfaces we play on in the Premier League are excellent, but that pitch looked heavy, it was cutting up, and it reminded me of the sort of surface we used to play on back in the day.

1 Like

Pathetic. Romangoli tackled as Origi was turning and goes down and the AC Milan coach is complaining to Klopp and the 4th ref

2 Likes

I thought it was dry. In fact quite often when a player landed on the deck the grass dragged their shorts down.

I think you might have got your streaming sites mixed up

Why is anyone suggesting Kessie as a potential buy for us? He is slow and turns like a tanker! Desperately grabbing Mini’s thigh to stop a counterattack.

How sharp are Ali’s reactions!! That ball bounced under Mini and he only saw it near point-blank range! Incredible!!

Brentford would destroy this Milan side to be fair

1 Like

For stats nuts:

Shame, I missed that.