Post match: AC Milan v Liverpool (UCL 7/12/21 8pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Neco WILLIAMS
  • Nathaniel PHILLIPS
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
  • Tyler MORTON
  • Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN
  • Takumi MINAMINO
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Divock ORIGI
  • Sadio MANE
  • Naby KEITA
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • FABINHO
  • Max WALTON
  • Connor BRADLEY

0 voters

Unused subs: Kelleher, Davies, Robertson, Matip, Dixon-Bonnar, Alexander-Arnold, Norris,

:arrows_counterclockwise: 64’ Naby KEITA on, Mohamed SALAH off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 64’ Joe GOMEZ on, Sadio MANE off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 80’ FABINHO on, Divock ORIGI off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 90+3’ Max Walton on, Takumi MINAMINO off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 90+3’ Connor Bradley on, Neco WILLIAMS off

:soccer: 36’ Mohamed SALAH (Assist Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN)
:soccer: 55’ Divock ORIGI (Assist Sadio MANE)

1 Like

Accrington Milan? Who are they?

9 Likes

13 Likes

Smashed it, brilliant performance all round.

First uk team to win all games… group of death? Group of we are fucking amazing.

14 Likes

Nathaniel Maldini

20 Likes

Quite shocked at how shite AC Milan were in a game they had to win against a team where we rested eight players.

Home safe boys.

18 Likes

Might give motm to Origi again for his Zlatan-esque header.

5 Likes

Group of death? Fuck off.

8 Likes

Jeez that was far easier than I thought, 8 changes and we dominate the Italian league leaders with ease, man of the match is hard Tyler and Neco were excellent. 18 points from the group of death is awesome. Onwards and upwards.

6 Likes

Great win and a great all round performance. I’d give them all MOM.

2 Likes

Naldini sends 2 Milan players to the shadow realm
https://streamja.com/OB3oe

4 Likes

Hard to know if Milan are just really terrible now or if we have more depth than we’re given credit for. We certainly looked very assured on the ball. Pressed well. Pretty much anyone can come in and fit the system, which is positive.

Thought Konate was excellent. Neco made some great runs. Ox was always pushing forward - the sort of player Milan could have done with. Morton impressive, too. Thought whole team played well tbh.

8 Likes

Perfect game, Klopp has managed these last two group games as well as possible.

Would give Neco or Konate my MOTM. Thought Morton and Ox were superb in the midfield. Origi and Salah with outstanding finishes. Keita and Gomez getting half an hour yet another positive.

Excellent night.

10 Likes

Where is the 2.5m John?

Nah seriously we looked really good for 70 minutes with only three of our first 11 on the pitch. And they were shocking especially that goalie.

Anyhow 6 from 6 the first English club to do so is quality and squad managed well.

Neco and Konate were my stand outs and I thought the Ox and Phillips as well as Morton had good games.

7 Likes

9 Likes

thank u… hopefully no injuries

2 Likes

A piece of piss.

6 Likes

Shell-shocked they were. Not surprisingly. I think we just have to give even more credit to our coaching team with each game the opposition underperforms in.

8 Likes