Post Match: Ajax v Liverpool (UCL 21/10/20 8pm)

A lot of people here in Holland, on forums and TV thought it was extremely humiliating that Klopp changed his 3 forwards after 10 minutes in the second half. From that moment on Ajax played against a glorified Liverpool B.

Needless to say, I’m enjoying that.

16 Likes

@Scott.Jones wants you to take on that role.

3 Likes

Some are hearing voices that others can’t. :joy:

2 Likes

Atlanta won 4-0. We win the next game against Midtjylland and our position would look real strong.

3 Likes

Atlanta is gonna be a loooooong away trip.

3 Likes

It’s not like we subbed in mugs. Few teams could swap out their front 3 with that much quality that we brought on. We still looked threatening going forward and actually looked more likely to score. Jota was lively, Mini had 2 or 3 great chances too.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why Jurgen substituted the main front 3 early in the 2nd half. Is it to save them for Saturday?

2 Likes

Mysteriously, we looked much harder to break down once Henderson came on. Or Ajax just lost their motivation. Or both.

1 Like

Nearly is not good enough, #Adrianout!

We scored but we didn’t.

12 Likes

He couldn’t handle my straight talking.

2 Likes

Looked like Stoke, wet like Stoke, boring like Stoke so must be Stoke. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah well, when your first choice keeper is out and we have only Adrian to pick in goal after the last 2 games including a 7-2 slaughter , i think Adrian is entitled to having people being kind to him. Till alisson gets back he is our keeper and we need to get behind him rather than tearing him down.

4 Likes

Classic smash and grab away win in some European shithole.

1 Like

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. You have been exiled to Twitter to work on your form.

2 Likes

It was obviously pre planned, we’ve got another game on Saturday, then another Champions League game next Tuesday. Mane also had ice on a knee after going off.

They scored we didn’t :wink:

1 Like

There’s literally no doubt the boys woulda been sore after Saturday.

How good we can rotate the entire front three and not really skip a beat??

Have you ever been to Stoke? Amsterdam it definitely isn’t.

1 Like

If we could try get 15 or so people on the mirror site it would be great guys

We are flagging a bit

1 Like