Post Match: Ajax v Liverpool (UCL 21/10/20 8pm)

Too busy curmudgeoning and distorting

MOM to Gomez , much improved performance , fabinho was great again .
front 3 did ok , thiago was missed .
shaqiri did very well couple of nice passing precise and with real vision

4 Likes

It was nice for a change not to have to worry about dodgy refs a win happy with that if Alison comes back against Sheffield then we might be able to hold on until the next window

2 Likes

From the subs I liked Jota best, everytime I see play he brings a positive vibe to the team.

10 Likes

I do like how Klopp admits it was a shit game,probably said more for us fans tho rather than the snide media shitbags.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Funniest part of the game was Milner pretending he had lactic acid in his body.

11 Likes

He was thinking like me and reacting like me. I am so happy we got through that with a win, great effort from all the lads. So nice to have a smile after all the recent shit!

3 Likes

You are on a roll tonight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Fab was… well… Fab.

Just think how hard it will be to score against us next year with Alisson, VVD and Fab as our GK and starting centre backs.

Fab, for you, ze midfield role is over.

Special mention for Milly and Robbo, the latter has been excellent in the last three games.

2 Likes

Didn’t see the game yet, but made up to see we had a win.

Injuries to key players, plus shuffling the pack to start with a new midfield, plus bringing the front three off after 60 mins so they could get some rest… yet we still came out of there with the win.

Augurs well for the future. We will have to dig deep and find ways to get the job done, and it looks like we did just that tonight. Get in!

4 Likes
7 Likes

He means Matip. Although for which one, I’m not sure.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

@indianscouser isn’t that bad.

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I could very easily see him really clicking at some point and exploding into a fucking goal scoring demon.

2 Likes

glad it worked out. If it hadn’t worked, there would be many of you criticizing Klopp for these substitutions