Post match: Arsenal v Liverpool (FAC 7/1/24 4.30pm)

Player of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Jarrell QUANSAH
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Alexis MAC ALLISTER
  • Curtis JONES
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Ryan GRAVENBERCH
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Connor BRADLEY
  • Bobby CLARK
0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher , Chambers, Gordon, McConnell, Nyoni

:arrows_counterclockwise: 59’ Ryan GRAVENBERCH :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Alexis MAC ALLISTER

:arrows_counterclockwise: 59’ Diogo JOTA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Cody GAKPO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 76’ Bobby CLARK :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Harvey ELLIOTT

:arrows_counterclockwise: 76’’ Connor BRADLEY :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Curtis JONES

:arrows_counterclockwise: xx’ xxxxxxxxxxx :arrow_right: :arrow_left: xxxxxxxxxxx

:soccer: 81’ Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:soccer: 90+4’ Luis DIAZ (:rightwards_hand: Diogo JOTA)

This thread might be 10-15 mins late opening, as I’m waiting for my son to get home before starting. If I FF half time I should end up about quarter of an hour behind!

3 Likes

A disappointing first half, but class told in the end.

Can all the twats who weren’t bothered about this match please raise their hands?

Thanks.

11 Likes

Have at it. I’m off for me dinner.

5 Likes

Great, more games.

1 Like

Yes!!!

5 Likes

The quadruple is on.

4 Likes

Diogo changed it once again for us but there where many other players with a massive performance.

3 Likes

We break/ broke Arsenal. As always.

5 Likes

If only there was someone out there who could have told us all how good Quansah and Bradley are :eyes:

12 Likes

No Salah. No Van Dijk. No Kostas. No Robbo. No Endo. No Szobo. No Matip. No problems.

Up the fucking reds.

23 Likes

@Thomas1195 ?

2 Likes

And to think there were some on here who would have been happy to throw this game in before it even started.

Thank god Jurgen and the players didn’t feel the same way. Another memorable win and Arsenal plunge further into the mire.

9 Likes

Disappointed is an understatement …

Burley is having an all timer right now on the US commentary - a long and unusually insightful description on how all Arsenal’s issues are created by Arteta’s decisions in the summer and the way he handled them. And now he’s got a team with shaken confidence and a manager with no idea what his best team is or the selections he can make to solve them.

8 Likes

Boss tha … and made all the more sweeter by bringing two kids on to an already weakened side and absolutely outwitting and outplaying them.

Oh , and Saka’s almost as shit as Haavertz.

4 Likes

Maybe we’ll get a Man City special from now on and play lower league sides for the next few rounds…

3 Likes