Post Match: Burnley v Liverpool (EPL 19/5/21 8.15pm)

Spurs are rubbish though

3 Likes

Nat was immense tonight. What he lacks in skill he makes up for with effort and heart.

No way will he be leaving…rather have him than Kabak…

13 Likes

5-0 rubbish?

4 Likes

It’s all getting a bit tense isn’t it? Nat MotM by quite a bit: a goal, a goal line clearance and a generally strong all round performance.

It’s definitely within reach. Just need to keep our heads on Sunday.

3 Likes

man oh man… if we make top four with the type of season we have had, thats akin to highway robbery

9 Likes

Delighted for Ox. Looking forward to a great season from him next year.

12 Likes

total old school meat and potatoes defender

3 Likes

I watched the first half and I couldn’t believe how crap they were.

2 Likes

I will start it for @cynicaloldgit

Never in doubt…

10 Likes

Not arsed about Leicester, let’s show one final time how much we want it. We win, we’re in.

8 Likes

One more game to go and that’s at Anfield with crowd in. We got to win it now against Palace. Chelsea face Villa and Leicester play against Spurs. Both tough fixtures and both might actually lose.

2 Likes

Considering how much we’ve been robbed it would be ironic

9 Likes

Phillips- that was the most physical game of the season for me.

4 Likes

Job done. We scored in decisive moments but did enjoy large periods of uncertainty, especially in the 2nd half.
Phillips was massive.

3 Likes

Deserve the win, wasn’t as nervy as Sunday against WestBrom. But man, wouldn’t it be nice if the boys can score at their first opportunity. We had so many grade A chances to score before Bobby put it in. I mean it would definitely help my blood pressure lol.
So happy Bobby score scored again his game his coming around, but I feel in open play he still lacks that quick sharpness. Mo and Mane provided the width today, and Mane is still a work in progress. Mo played well and he should’ve squared it Robo at the end to make it 4.
Thiago masterclass again in mid, he has really elevated his game since the turn of the year. Fab was not good today though. So many times he was shoulder off the ball and his passing wasn’t good either.
Nat Phillips, My Man… I think he was won the confidence of his peers and the Manager that he can play at the back for us. You don’t need flashy ball playing CB, but someone who’s consistent and battles every game for his mate is top notch. I honestly think he can be our 4th CB for next season, and if we don’t splash the cash for Kabak I’m ok with Phillips next year.
Hats off the Ox too, what a feint and a booming shot into the net. He’s still useful for next season, I think if he gets a run if game we can see his 2018 fork back with some hardwork during the off season.
Now it comes to the final game, our final, the 12th man on this teams needs to rise to the occasion and push the boys across the finish line. No matter how many big bus Roy is gonna park across the goal. As long we match Leicester result, we’re in.
YNWA

5 Likes

Last game of the season then

At Anfield

With fans

Unlucky Palace

10 Likes

Should be a great game at Anfield! The boys can and will win!

6 Likes

yes, but we have also been shit to be fair

2 Likes

is leicester game at spurs or at home?

Leicester are at home.

3 Likes