Post match: Chelsea v Liverpool (EPL 4/4/23 8pm)

At least we got a clean sheet. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I thought it might be 0-0 for some reason.

1 Like

Well there was our point from the 3 matches this week.

Btw, what has Melo have to do to get playing time? Murder Henderson, Fabinho en Milner … :scream:

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

1 Like

This crap comes out every time. Who is he supposed to bring on. Crying about Mo not starting comes on does fuck all. Moaning about Jones starting and he does ok no worse than Henderson or Fabinho.

Chelsea could have scored 3 without reply in the first half ,not a good game from us.Lucky to get a point.

2 Likes

:rage::nerd_face:

Jones was much better than Hendo and Fabinho.

2 Likes

We had more shots on target so we could have won.:woozy_face:

Mediocre mid table nobodies share the points

4 Likes

I’m just glad I don’t have to put up with a loss tomorrow.

Our troubles continue, but a clean sheet, and a point away. I’ll take that.

With Joe Gomez on for a solid role at RB, I thought Tsimi should’ve done better on the opposite flank, but he didn’t do anything much in the attacking sense. With Darwin in fornt of him, there needed to be more link up play between them.

Ending with Henderson, Fab and MIlner in midfield was to make sure we don’t concede. JOta tried all game but wasn’t his usual self once again when in the box (what’s happened to those first time shots rather than this taking an extra touch?).

1 Like

I really don’t care where we end up in the table now. I just want this season to be over.

We really are in need of a few game changers with outstanding talent. We can hope

1 Like

Most likely to due with Curtis playing his first game in ages. Was never going to last the full 90.

Good to see the lad back and keeoing things tidy. Needs some games to get up to speed.

1 Like

Alisson saves the day.

1 Like

Starting to get to the point where I’m genuinely worried Klopp walks in the summer because he thinks he can’t get through to the players anymore.

This can not be how he’s asking them to play and they can’t all be so fucked that they can’t play how he wants them too.

He looks bemused at what he’s watching and aside from a couple tonkings we’ve dished out he’s been unable to address the glaring issues that are obvious to all and have been from the opening day.

If he thinks he’s not the right man for the job anymore then I don’t think he’s our manager at the start of next season knowing his head is on the chopping block should we not start well.

2 Likes

FFS Studge looks happy….did he have a bet on the result?

Not as clear cut as the chelsea chances though

Havertz getting asked did he think the goal would be disallowed, and he waffles on about technology, making it sound like it was a subjective rather than objective decision.

Havertz lad, you messed up. Own it. You froze with Ali smothering you.

Defence looked more solid without Virgil and Trent.

3 Likes