Post match: Chelsea v Liverpool (EPL 4/4/23 8pm)

He’s always happy, that’s just his character.

Think he messaged Ivan to stick a tenner on a draw, probably was the safe bet to make.

1 Like

I though without trent yes but not without virgil,matip wasn’t great.

1 Like

Konate had his share of iffy moments probably more than Joel.

Subs cost us. Bobby was our only good player really. Game was done once him and Darwin came off. Milner, Fab, Hendo midfield showed Jürgen was happy for a point. What a fall from grace. Gomez was decent though, same again next game, fuck Trent at the minute as harsh as that sounds.

Nah…he would bet his house on his Granny winning the Grand National on a three legged pony… He’s just a little bit :money_mouth_face:

Has this mediocrity always been there, just under the surface, or have we just fallen off the edge of a cliff? Genuinely bemused. Chelsea were there for the taking tonight, and they looked far more likely to score. We had a few half chances but nothing serious. It’s gonna be an interesting summer…

1 Like

I don’t know if it is oké to say :eyes: but Matip and Konaté had way to many 'bambi on ice moments …

1 Like

We did have poor performances in the past but we had a drive to somehow get through.

That isn’t there, we do see it at home in games on occasions, away it isn’t there.

deluded henderson still talking about improving they are either blind or just idiocy. klopp needs to adapt to what we have , stop wating nunez on the left try different system and formations .
for next season we need 200- 250 ml which we will not spend and i cant see how we will improve unless klopp changes or get changed

1 Like

It wasn’t a good look to see Hendo at odds with Allison.

1 Like

Another typical rubbish away performance, lucky to escape with a point and a clean sheet.

There must be some kind of hefty appearance fee we have to pay to Juventus, I find it hard to believe Arthur is that shit he can’t get a minute in this midfield.

6 Likes

Game summed up by that moment when Hendo was shouting in Alisson’s face. Seemed to be transferring his rage at his own decline onto our best player. Sad to see

3 Likes

It’s a sad state of affairs that the only time we see some on here is after the game to moan and vent.

I struggle to read the disrespectful comments. It’s a bit childish really. The season is what it is, the players are what they are. I think JK should have enough credit in the bank for us not to be hearing tosh about him.

By all means disect, criticize, discuss the failings ans short comings and the why’s of it all but stuff like this below, really? After all we’ve won?

Or this

SMH.

3 Likes

We pose more danger to ourselves when in possession than to the opposition. Dire stuff from start to finish and the worst part is that there is nothing to suggest that something might change.

Nunez and Jones just about the only positives, apart from Alisson as usual.

2 Likes

We can’t improve until we spend that kind of money, that’s the reality…otherwise the best manager in the game would’ve found a way to do it.

The reason we’re in this position is year after year after year of inactivity in the window…these players breath the same air we do, they’re not robots, their muscles are made up of thousands of fibres connected to tissue…they’re not robots.

Klopp’s obsession with playing Fab and Hendo every game doesn’t help, nor his obsession to stick Nunez out to dry on the left but nothing would change with what we have available.

1 Like

IMO Milner should start in front of both Hendo & Fab

Same person calling our players ‘cunts’ in the match thread. We all like a moan but goes too far

1 Like

s reactions share GIF

In stead of condemting you should do something about it.

7 Likes

Right now, i would take a point.

1 Like