Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/20 12.30pm)

A day when we just took our chances. This will send shock waves, this is like Leicester game last season. So so many positives. Players returning, a nice 8 day break and well clear on top now. Players in tremendous form. Just wow.

Hendo was top class. Everyone was immense. Goals for all our front players made this just perfect.

Merry Christmas everyone! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I can’t help but feel I deserve some of the credit for this.

19 Likes

Roy whispered to Klopp “the better team lost today Jürgen”…

Ruthless, utterly ruthless…

Top at Christmas… We know how that ended last year…

13 Likes

Everyone spare a though for @Magnus who is stuck waiting for a ferry, and who will have to do the same thing for every away match now.

14 Likes

Should have been 10

Sloppy Pool

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Black Mountains Smokery. Just kill me.

Class, as always. Nice touch sneaking in a Baggies preview.

4 Likes
10 Likes

What an Avalanche!

1 Like

Still angry with me??

4 Likes

Another spectacular win against the palace, second half was pretty awesome and thoroughly deserved, top of the table again for Xmas. :heart:

Disgraceful. Every one of them should be ashamed.

Oh sorry wrong forum.

10 Likes

4:30am Kickoff. 10/10 team performance. What a masterclass in clinical finishing. Orgasmic really

9 Likes

no VAR needed
that has got the officials and the EPL brass feeling pissed

9 Likes

Not going to lie… I really enjoyed that second half…

11 Likes

He’s fine if the ferry has a bathtub and board games

2 Likes

6 nil

Mo Salah 7
11 Likes

At some point, when this team clicks, someone is getting a battering.

26 Likes

Great finishing and an awesome performance from the midfield. Keita looked like the player we paid 60 million for, Gino was brilliant as he has been in the last few games and Henderson got my MOM as he was fantastic and capped it off with a great goal. Happy Christmas lads.

2 Likes

Sympathy like from me…

2 Likes

You can’t get any more perfect than that. 7 goals basically in the top corner every time, no injuries, and a couple of players on the fringe getting game time and being impressive in the process.

Minamino deserved a brace with that wonderful touch but just shooting wide. Both Bobby’s goals were sublime. The first touch to control the ball and the second to beat the keeper on the first goal were perfect. The chip for the second just pure class.

My votes in order of preference: Bobby, Mane,Keita but it could have been almost any of them.

14 Likes