Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/20 12.30pm)

BOBBY FIRMINO! The last 2-3 years are forgetten he is enjoying his LFC football again, I mean did you see the extra 1/2 yard of pace he has now!!!

MOTM Bobby and his partners up front from the start.
0-3 0-4 sorry I can’t count above 4 (that’s why I always predict 0-4 for us).
Hodgson is a terrible manager his teams go 0-2 down and their heads drop as they know they haven’t a plan to come back, not that they would come back with Ninja Minamino running rings round them (even if he doesn’t recieve the ball he creates soo much space for the others pulling 3 4 defenders with him).
Mané upset he wasn’t on for a hatrick but smiley Bobby doesn’t care about hatricks.

6 Likes

Capture3.PNG

Knackerbags from the Caf weren’t even close…

4 Likes

That was a great treat today my Birthday (12/23) and Christmas presents all in one. Absolutely clinical killing today by our Champions! I want to wish all of you a Very Healthy and Merry Christmas! Talk to you all next Sunday!

8 Likes

By the way, Mane didn’t looked happy coming off for Salah, hopefully there is no rifts between the two, and is just straight competitiveness of Sadio.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays

2 Likes

Would have been happy with a 7/9 points in these last 3 games. Even happier that it happened taking all 3 off Spurs and finishing on a high!

3 Likes

They had a VAR check for the Clyne foul on Mina

1 Like

The best part of the day was @cynicaloldgit getting in first when the thread re-opened.

4 Likes

Biggest PL win and biggest away league win.

9 Likes

That’s the problem with today’s youth. Easily satisfied and then all progress stops.

3 Likes

Didn’t think he had that move in him. Perennially underrated.

4 Likes

That was actually one of the best performances of football I have ever seen.

11 Likes

Sorry Senor? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’ll do nicely.

Bit like the Leicester game last Christmas. Just look head and shoulders above the rest when we get it right.

I still reckon in five years time they’ll be talking about the 3-3 rather than this. Long time since they stopped being our bogey team, hopefully that puts that to bed.

Made up for Taki, would have been nice to see him net that second but hopefully that gets him going. Thought Keita was quietly effective and was involved in a lot of the good stuff we did. Need to see more like this from these lads.

8 Likes

4 shots and 3+4 goals that’s clinical!

4 Likes

We broke xG

9 Likes

Hahahahaaha…

10 Likes

Wonder if @ILLOK still thinks Werner would have brought us something.

3 Likes

xG doesn’t factor in Minamino. :astonished:

3 Likes

Sadio needs to reassess this. He should be really happy he was able to convert a goal-scoring opportunity at last. He needed to score more in our away draws. Totally OK of Klopp to mention this to him if necessary.

1 Like

The best team lost

2 Likes