Post match: Everton v Liverpool (EPL 1/12/21 8.15pm

Job done. Outstanding, Mo.

3 Likes

Henderson MoTM. As a team some sloppy moments defensively but going forward devastating. Robbo has stepped up, Jota, just so deceptive and Salah is deadly!!

2 Likes

Yes!! No injuries. 3 points,now let’s get the hell out of that shithouse.

5 Likes

Mo looking at the ev defence going up in flames

15 Likes

Trashed the bitters and conceded no injuries. All we could ask for.

4 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes

God it’s fun embarrassing that lot.

Feel sorry for Rafa, walked into absolute shit shows at his two Prem jobs. At least this one the commute is shorter and half the city still love him.

10 Likes

GET IN!!!

This time around, our lads broke them for good. Winning 4-1 at Goodison is no mean feat. At the end, they were just gone, completely gone. :laughing:

A breathtaking first 25 minutes, four brilliant goals, and a feisty, spectacular game. Not too many really bad tackles, so it was an enjoyable game to watch. No bad injuries, that’s a huge relief.

MoM Hendo. A fantastic opening goal, a sensational assist for Salah’s second and a brilliant all-round performance. World-class performance. Mentions to Salah and Jota, who were no less than deadly in front of goal, as well as almost all players on our side.

Three brilliant points in a ground which hasn’t been too kind with us recently, I’ll take that!!!

11 Likes

Noticed that very clearly and yes very happy about it! When Robbo is on top form his speed and stamina just gives him the edge over Tsimi. Tsimi is no slouch, mind! Great to have them both at the club!

And Thank The Lord no injuries!!

9 Likes
10 Likes

Actually felt a bit sorry for Rafa at the end…but then he has brought this on himself…please hand in your notice and enjoy your retirement Rafa…

You really don’t need this…

13 Likes

Never in doubt this victory :laughing:, they made it interesting when we let off the pedal in the first half, but as soon as Mo scored that break away goal it was game set match :ok_hand:.
What a goal by hendo, he only saves the best for big matches doesn’t he lol. We totally control the game, midfield dominated them, and our intricate passing destroyed them.
It was odd seeing Rafa behind the other bench at goodison, and I feel bad he has to go through the shit that the he’s has to deal with right now. I don’t think Rafa will be at Everton for long,
Anyhow great game, see you all at weekend at wolves.

YNWA

5 Likes

Have that you bitter bluenose cunts.

11 Likes

@Kopstar
will be in the office in 6 hours so I’m expecting the Wolves thread by then. Good Night.

3 Likes

I liked how we gave as good as we got and they ended up looking like cheating cnuts.

Henderson was superb, glad they got a battering and I glad a few players left their foot in such as Mane on T Rex arms

The Becker bottle thing was amusing and those fans leaving after Salah’s first goal.

The ref did ok that yellow for the foul on Jota was good and I’m glad we made the most of it.

8 Likes

The good part about this game was at 1-2 we could have had a very different game and our defense may have faltered. But we stayed composed and in the game and score a couple more to finish them off. More of the same please.

5 Likes

That “Rafa’s at the wheel” song sounds familiar…

3 Likes

Where was the fifth, ffs!??

1 Like