Post match: Everton v Liverpool (EPL 1/12/21 8.15pm

Well, that was fun. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Another good one

13 Likes

Mo saying the goal is to win the PL and the CL this season. Fucking get in there lads. You are perfectly capable of doing it.

10 Likes

Klopp clearly been working on Henderson’s new role for the last 6 months, with the TAA going inside midfield, Henderson pressing high and going wide right for link up, and Salah being Salah.

The newish role for the right sided midfielder has been brining in the goals, in a high risk high reward fashion. We will get a simple over the top ball doing damage at times, but the payoffs are huge when we’re in immense forward pressing form.

Good from Klopp to constantly evolve with tweaks here and there.

11 Likes

Mo with a goal or assist in 7 consecutive games is a new record.:clap:

10 Likes

take that you blue cnts, now at least they won’t be dreaming they can even think of matching us

3 Likes

I will always have a soft spot for Rafa and I always want him to do well, but he either really took the pay or got sold a project.
Everton don’t deserve him, he has had no money to spend and they want him to perform miracles with out their only good player DCL. Maybe i am rose tinted, because it seems to be a repetitive story from Valencia onwards.

Who saw that coming? Four exquisitly taken goals away from home against lower table shite…? Not me

4 Likes

I was hoping we would smash them but you always have these doubts, Salah’s second removed that, they were dead after that.

6 Likes

Everton Football Club wish to apologise to all fans that the Mersey Power Shift is delayed for another season.

4 Likes

Oh and biggest derby win away for 39 years

9 Likes

Salah on Seamus Coleman - yeah, you expect him to make a mistake, which he did. :rofl:

8 Likes

Extremely disappointed that we gifted them a goal , the sorry ones didnt deserve it and we were complaisant. at 2-1 we could have paid a price for this . we did this with brighton and bentford, west ham , and we need to learn and stop this .
other than that great goals but again its Pickford in goal so not really a world class keeper. we should have scored more and defended better . I know it sounds harsh at 4-1 but its really tight at the top and the other two teams are relentless also and we cant afford to slip

1 Like

Im actually a bit concerned if I am still in a relationship. The Misses rang me at half time and the call ran through to (and was ending) when Salah scored the 3rd, I think I deafened her with my celebration. Not heard back from her since.

4 Likes

The philosophy this season seems to be - we score 3 goals a game and if we do that we’ll get a lot of points.
At the end we’ll see where we stand.
It’s a lot of fun for us fans and the players too.

11 Likes

That was Harvey’s role before he got injured. Hendo has steadily improved since he was moved into it…

Just tweaked that a little :wink:

1 Like

Who was the prick on Amazon interviewing Rafa? What an arsehole.

3 Likes

Too hot to handle

1 Like

Fuck. Everton defensively are an absolute clusterfuck. But by god our passing was appalling tonight. 4 absolutely breathtaking goals, 2 from Salah but apart from how well he took those goals he really didn’t have a good game.

Fantastic to beat them. Fantastic that the ref called all their dives (bar the Gordon one) and all those yellows for them basically meant they couldn’t hack us down like they would have liked to.

Amusing to see T-Rex leaping around like a lunatic instead of grabbing the ball like a normal keeper, and two goals brushing his baby arms. Kenwright was correct in asking “what is he doing?”

Not a clean performance. But it’s 1-4 Vs Everton at Everton without injuries.

Happy.

Oh and 20 minutes??!! That’s fucking embarrassing. Not even United fans did that.

11 Likes