Post match: Everton v Liverpool (EPL 1/12/21 8.15pm

Please tell me you meant appealing*. Some of our passing in the 2nd half was beautiful

3 Likes

Easy… Happy Days

1 Like

Everton “supporters” walking out after only 20 minutes. I thought that was totally pathetic tbh.

Brilliant night. Just a shame Chelsea got their late winner

8 Likes

God no. Some of the garbage coming out of the back half and on the wings was a dog’s breakfast. Some of the stupid flicks that went to Ev were just ridiculous.

Still unbeaten on Amazon?
A ‘true to form’ Derby result
Great performance… got a bit moody after 25 mins until half time

Icing on the cake for me was, having had 2 booked for diving already, Gordon - blatant dive - edge of our box but gets a free kick.
Hits the wall and from the resulting corner…we break and score

Karma’s a bitch !!!

6 Likes

Couple of stats from today’s game:

502 pl goals have been scored under klopp now. 108 of them were scored by Mo Salah.

With today’s win we have now won more Merseyside derby’s at Goodison than the bitters have.

4 Likes

After the West Ham game some people here were moaning about how crap the PL is.

On the contrary, I don’t think there have ever been 3 better teams at the same time, in any league, than the top 3 in PL currently. 2 of them are corrupt billion pound oligarch projects, and the 3rd is just a very special team with a special leader.

15 Likes

Except for the 2 goals, Salah didn’t have a good game either apparently. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Some people are hard to please

5 Likes

Gabriel Clarke.

2 Likes

MOTM Salah. Yer man was watching a different game methinks

1 Like

Definitely. A lot of loaded questions trying to goad Rafa. Trying that shit with the wrong guy.

Rafa legend.

2 Likes

You should apologise to Alli

Henderson’s best game of the season. He was fantastic. VVD finally getting into his groove after an expected “bedding” in return to the team. Thiago was also again very good and that midfield of Fabinho, Thiago and Henderson is starting to click and starting to control games, dictate games and pressurise the opposition. 2 points off top and we’re only in 3rd gear imo, still lots to come from these boys this season.

2 Likes

Since when? Is that a forever stat?

Crazy!!!

Didn’t watch the match as tbe kid didnt alllow me to. Thats what often happens when someone is stuck in India and the midweek matches happen.

Revenge for them beating us at an empty anfield with our defensive woes.

Revenge for prickford and ricuntison injuring our players

Karma for them for well being everton

Sorry Rafa , always want you to do well and you’ve been dealt a shit hand. Now get your money and go to a nice decent club where the fanbase treat you right.

3 Likes

At least he didn’t take wasteful high angle shots like Jota.

2 Likes

Three things:

1. Pickford grabbed Mane’s foot early in the first half. What was he thinking! He’s lucky Mane didn’t break his face!

2. Gordon ABSOLUTELY threw himself to the floor! Forget the yellow card, it was t even a foul!! Robbo in no way deserved a card.

3. Coleman tugged back Mo firmly as he was shooting for the third. If it wasn’t a goal it should have absolutely been a penalty and a red card.

2 Likes

Any lurkers at GOT wanting to post some gems here ?

1 Like

Wow, what a great result and performance If that was a boxing match, the referee would’ve stopped the fight, we were so dominant in the first 35 minutes. Then, much to my frustration, we dropped a gear and lost a bit of concentration, they scored. This caused me a slight concern at half time, but I shouldn’t have worried, because we just completely dominated the 2nd half and put them to the sword. Four quality goals as well, Jota’s was gorgeous, the way he he took the piss out of Allan, leaving him for dead, then smashed it into the roof of the net.
The bitters tried their usual shithousery, two booked for diving, constantly surrounding the referee, when a decision went against them. And what about the constant booing from their retarded fans? They never fucking stopped! They even booed when 3 minutes stoppage time was announced!
Oh yeh, I almost forgot, who walks out after 20 minutes? They really are a shower of shite.

3 Likes