Post Match: Fulham v Liverpool (EPL 13/12/20 4.30pm)

I was Craven something different, to be honest. Lackluster performance, and we never really came up to speed even after halftime. Fair play to Fulham. They’ve played aggressive football all season. Now they seem to be coming together defensively, as well. Big effort from all their boys. Not so much from ours.

3 Likes

Next is the kiss Fulham’s arse show…

1 Like

A poor day at the office, nothing seemed to run for us in first half, in the second we tried and tried but only got a point. Onwards and upwards.

After watching that I will settle for a top four position this season. To be fair the amount of injuries that we have have got is going to have a detrimental effect on us at the end of the day.

Alison and Curtis for me with an honorable mention for Hendo. Fair result I suppose.Minamino and Williams did well when they came on. Thought Gini and Bobby were quiet and Robbo not at his best. Interesting to see who is fit for Wednesday now.

I’m still seething at the last substitution by Klopp.
Wouldn’t have needed to take Salah off if he hadn’t kept him on for 98 minutes in midweek.

2 Likes

Can’t we just say Well played Fulham, Congrats???

14 Likes

4 points dropped against Brighton and Fulham. We missed Jota big time. Our players looked completely knackered. When so many games are coming not sure why Klopp had to play so many first teamers in a dead rubber and it has come to haunt us. Ox in Jota out. Trent in Keita out. Looks like Our injury jinx isn’t going away anytime soon…

Wasted a lot with hoofballs today - this was a running game and nobody looked fit enough for some zippy 1-2s , all very slow and ponderous passing - not a lot to do for FFC there.

Over all we got lucky - very weak performance.

I liked Taki’s and Neco’s effort - Hendo very average distribution today - Gini very tired looking.

Motm Alisson , Fab , Curtis

Points dropped. Injury to Matip… sigh.

Meh - need a beast performance on wednesday…

4 Likes

Sorry, no we can’t

1 Like

Alisson does of course.

:rofl:

We are second at the moment

4 Likes

You must have missed all my posts in the match thread saying good things about Fulham.

But ok? You win the edgy super fan award for today? :man_shrugging: Nice work lad.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll vote for him then.

1 Like

I picked a good game to miss, but is the good news not all the starting 11 came out injured?

Am I reading that Matip and Jota have both pulled up?

Very troubling times :frowning: I think we have to bring players in in Jan personally.

Come on mate, you know I’m disappointed too :hugs:

2 Likes

Barely deserved point. Injury list makes depressing reading. Jota now out for 6-8 weeks, we are cursed it seems. Poor performance with only Jones and Ali worthy of the shirt today. We cannot keep missing chances to pull away from the pack.
Bobby Firmino was beyond dreadful again.
Matip injured again, added to Keita injured again…we can’t rely on either of them.
Please god we can get Shaq, Thiago and Milner fit soon to bolster the numbers and quality available.

3 Likes

Something good of that shitty performance today -

12 Likes