Post match: Leicester v Liverpool (EPL 28/12/21 8pm)

I feel like moaning about it. It’s literally making me not want to watch games of football.

Poor game really. Our lads let Leicester hang on for something instead of taking the chances which were coming in spades during the first half.

Then, our game went out of the window as the second half went on. The changes brought nothing.

So, that’s us six points behind Cheaty. A long way to go of course, but it’s hard not feeling deflated when seeing our lads letting three easy points on the pitch tonight against a tired, deflated and generally shite team.

1 Like

Mo muscled off the ball all night and he full of muscles :muscle:

2 Likes

I can’t be arsed to analyse that, just as our lads couldn’t be arsed to compete, but I just want to say I like the chat feature.

11 Likes

Hope!

2 Likes

The two at the back fine… rest should be disappointed in themselves ah well concentrate on the cups

matip

1 Like

Make it a treble with the FA.

2 Likes

Why were there two?

1 Like

I only cast one vote tonight, for Matip.

4 Likes

One thing is for sure, the mentality monsters played in blue today.

This is not how you win the PL

2 Likes

i hate it , jus hate it…i hate football, jus hate it

2 Likes

I always fear when everyone says we just have to turn up and that looked like the players thought that too.

7 Likes

I like it too. Just one comment though: for me, every time I pressed return at the end of my comment, I found myself way earlier into the discussion. Was I the only one?

No big deal, but a bit unsettling.

Handed the title to city tonight.
Leagues done.
Embarrassing tonight.
Hopefully we can bring no 7 home.

8 Likes

I do hate it also, and have seen Milner working it plenty of times. But made no difference to the result tonight

Can somebody please explain to me why Jamie “I’m a cheating cunt who needs banning for life” Vardy didn’t get red carded for being an uber time wasting twat please? Thanks.

Grumpy.

3 Likes

We could have had three goals by 55’ and should certainly have had two. Leicester was utterly at sea. Choudhury especially was just loping around like he’d never seen a football pitch. They looked so vulnerable. Yanking Iheanacho and Choudhury for Lookman and Tielemans changed everything. Leicester immediately looked more poised and dangerous. Before and after that Schmeichel was the difference.

1 Like

keita and bobby outplayed by lookman and tielmans

1 Like

Can’t say I noticed that personally!

1 Like